Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   February Secret Pal Swap Closed January 31st 4pm (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/february-secret-pal-swap-closed-january-31st-4pm-t212016.html)

fayzer 02-21-2013 08:48 AM

Oh, the butterfly one for sure! Love the shoes. I'd kill myself if I wore anything like that.

Krystyna 02-21-2013 09:05 AM

Fayzer, it would go perfectly with your coloring. I was thinking I could have a lovely shawl made to make me look like I have wings. Hard to find a good crown though.

brenda21 02-21-2013 09:42 AM

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 5877935)
Fayzer, it would go perfectly with your coloring. I was thinking I could have a lovely shawl made to make me look like I have wings. Hard to find a good crown though.

do wings instead of crown...BIG wings...

tracibug 02-21-2013 09:45 AM

I would totally wear this to a spring wedding!!

When I graduated from high school, my dress was a teal satin strapless with glitter dots all over it and I wore black shoes. To top it off... I left in my dress and white gown on the back of my boyfriend's motorcycle.

And for my wedding, I wore RED! The scandal...

But that's how I roll... I like it, I wear it.

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 5877813)
I am sooooo excited!!!!

I have found the PERFECT dress to wear to my son's wedding.

What do you think?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]396764[/ATTACH]

tracibug 02-21-2013 09:48 AM

GAIJIN - the bird pincushion is really cute!! Nicely done!

Krystyna 02-21-2013 09:51 AM

Seriously, that is something I absolutely would have worn when I was younger. And I would wear it now if I was thinner.

mscupid804 02-21-2013 10:40 AM

Krystyna, I honestly think it would look great on you, seriously.

I rec'd a lovely note from Jill today telling me how much she LOVES the clover mini iron (and everything else). She sounded so "humbled" and appreciative....does my heart good.....:thumbup:

tracibug 02-21-2013 02:00 PM

Who's still on the bench? THIS GIRL...

It's ok though, I still have overcommitments to keep me out of trouble. Booooooooo.....

Gaijin 02-21-2013 02:33 PM

Thank you tracibug!

Gaijin

Belfrybat 02-21-2013 02:35 PM

Originally Posted by quiltnut4ever (Post 5876333)
Love to see the pkgs come in and see all sorts of ideas! Yes Krystyna who is the new friend? Pray tell! Ok I got a bit bored yesterday after work didn't want to go to bed early and I've been wanting to teach myself how to make these stilettos I keep hearing. I received one in an SP pkg a while back which I love and use very much! So after finding the turkey lacers at our grocery store and picking out the beads and getting the glue I sat down and tried it myself. I must say that they turned out very well! I took photos and the one in the middle I'm giving to a good friend of mine at work tomorrow, the other two? well we do have a March swap coming soon...hmmmm...

Very, very nice. What brand was the package of lacers? I haven't been able to find the ones with the round circle on the end, and so mine end up wonky. I'd love to find a source for the kind you got.