Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Fun & Funky Chickens Block Swap - Sign Ups Close Aug. 30, 2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/fun-funky-chickens-block-swap-sign-ups-close-aug-30-2012-a-t189577.html)

QuilterMomma 08-09-2012 07:23 AM

Is that coffee fu fu kind because I drink no less. If anything, I can bring the coffee and creamer. The quilt needs to be a heavy one because I do tend to get cold at night and these little muscles don't do well in the cold.

Fraew 08-09-2012 08:52 AM

Originally Posted by Mariposa (Post 5428393)
11:30 pm-??? Guess I'd best leave the door unlocked for you~ ;) I can also leave a pillow and quilt on the couch! We can have coffee (or ?) in the morning too~~

Getting jealous here. Maybe it's time I planned a "mommy's running away for the day" trip...you know come up and finish them at your place. I like fu fu french vanilla hazel nut. Thanks. :D

QuilterMomma 08-09-2012 09:36 AM

I can borrow another friends espresso machine and we can really be ready for the day. hey quilting at Mariposa's everyone. She can swap our blocks right then and we can sew our quilts that day. Great plan, wonder if her DH will have a problem with that?

Mariposa 08-09-2012 02:59 PM

**We would have a grand time! Have the entire downstairs to ourselves! Whoo hoo!! That would be a party! Just surface upstairs every now and then to the kitchen~~ ;)

QuilterMomma 08-10-2012 10:17 AM

Which we will have the crock pot going with our dinner, we will have already baked our goodies, and purchased our chocolate. Yep, sounds like a party to me. Who all is coming besides me? I have to work that around Jaba, she is having me over at her house as well.

Annaquilts 08-10-2012 01:05 PM

Originally Posted by Fraew (Post 5428857)
Getting jealous here. Maybe it's time I planned a "mommy's running away for the day" trip...you know come up and finish them at your place. I like fu fu french vanilla hazel nut. Thanks. :D

Sounds good! My poison is tea, dark chocolate and margaritas. Not necessarily in that order. I can bring my own stuff and share.

QuilterMomma 08-10-2012 01:43 PM

Whoo hoo, we are going to have a great time. My brother brought from Germany some of their "chocolates" that are flavored. Those should go great as well. So "quilt day/evening" at Mariposas on the due date of the blocks. We are all brining in some goodies. Anna, would that be Long Island Iced Teas as well?

Fraew 08-10-2012 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma (Post 5431839)
Anna, would that be Long Island Iced Teas as well?

She did say poison...so I'll make sure we have plenty of that. I do a pretty good "Isaac" from the Love Boat.

Annaquilts 08-10-2012 09:35 PM

You know I have never had that but there is always a first time. I'll bring Jose Cuervo along. :D

QuilterMomma 08-11-2012 03:32 PM

Jose may fit in real well. We should have everything we need oh, yeah, I suppose we should bring the machines so we can pretend we are getting something done and avoid any suspicion.