Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Funky Halloween Swap Signups thru 8-06-13 - Due 9-06-13 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/funky-halloween-swap-signups-thru-8-06-13-due-9-06-13-a-t223235.html)

quiltpd 06-30-2013 06:16 PM

That's terrific Vinae ! Glad you were able to get more.

som 06-30-2013 08:48 PM

ok im in ,I have some good ideals ,Halloween is my favorite holliday

Muse&Sew 06-30-2013 09:14 PM

Happy to have you join us som! We now have 20 people signed up so far!

som 07-01-2013 09:37 AM

just went to hancocks got my Halloween fabric 60&70% off hooray/////

Muse&Sew 07-01-2013 11:33 AM

Now that's the way to shop! Nothing like July 4th discounts & coupons.

Originally Posted by som (Post 6154006)
just went to hancocks got my Halloween fabric 60&70% off hooray/////

Yosamitesa 07-01-2013 11:59 AM

Ok, got some fabric this weekend. Let me get this last quilt out and see what I can whip up...I'll keep you posted. : )

som 07-01-2013 01:51 PM

I just finished 5 sets of little ones3x5 lol.i only ment to do 4

marybrace 07-01-2013 02:19 PM

Originally Posted by Yosamitesa (Post 6154170)
Ok, got some fabric this weekend. Let me get this last quilt out and see what I can whip up...I'll keep you posted. : )

Holy Cow Yosamitesa, you just finished giving away the FARM, making a quilt for a quilt swap, being a full time mother, a room mother for his preschool, organizing a 4th of July celebration, did I mention working full time? I'm tired just thinking about all of this and you are ready to go making blocks for a Halloween swap. Please pm me the name of your vitamins....Anxious to see your creations. No, I'm not in this one, just looking. If I'm not careful you'll think I'm stalking

Muse&Sew 07-01-2013 07:52 PM

Wow Yosmitesa I think I could use your vitamins too! Amazing.

Marybrace, we'd love to have you join us. Don't mind you lurking either! :)

Originally Posted by marybrace (Post 6154347)
Holy Cow Yosamitesa, you just finished giving away the FARM, making a quilt for a quilt swap, being a full time mother, a room mother for his preschool, organizing a 4th of July celebration, did I mention working full time? I'm tired just thinking about all of this and you are ready to go making blocks for a Halloween swap. Please pm me the name of your vitamins....Anxious to see your creations. No, I'm not in this one, just looking. If I'm not careful you'll think I'm stalking

Yosamitesa 07-02-2013 05:40 AM

Originally Posted by marybrace (Post 6154347)

Originally Posted by Muse&Sew (Post 6154858)
Wow Yosmitesa I think I could use your vitamins too! Amazing.

Marybrace, we'd love to have you join us. Don't mind you lurking either! :)

HA HA HA!!! Coffee, Dr. Pepper, Sweet Tea, Woman's One-A-Day Multi-vitamin gummy and usually (when I remember) my ItWorks! Greens. I've been forgetting those though, so I'm not feeling so well. :( Ready for the 4th of July parade to be OVER!!! I'm picking up trophies today and hopefully banners!