Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   January 2013 Doll Quilt Swap Sign Up (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/january-2013-doll-quilt-swap-sign-up-t208901.html)

mooretll 01-18-2013 11:48 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Look what i got in the mail yesterday!! It is perfect! and just look at the Egg Caddy's that she sent ! They are so cute! The label says struten chickens for Debbie to cute. I love everything thank you.

QuiltingKrazy 01-18-2013 12:22 PM

Hobbykat I love that little beauty! So cute!

mooretll - I am so jealous! I love those little chic-a-dees!

Krystyna -- NO need for hoopla - I have truly enjoyed filling in for you! We all need a little help one way or another everynow and then. Who knows I may need you to get my back one day! WELCOME BACK!

Lynnie25 01-18-2013 09:42 PM

Mooretil, love your DQ and those little roosters are just so cute.

buslady, I could have sold your little DQ today at the stall I am having but kindly told the interested lady it was going to a good home far far away. :).

Crazy Quiltin Robin 01-19-2013 08:39 PM

Hi everyone, I'd like to give a big THANKS to some special ladies who helped me with a special project earlier. Actually all I did was make the suggestion and everyone worked together and it came together.
Thanks go out to Needlegrammy (Barbara), HappyCatQuilter (Linda), Just a Quilter(Connie), Dotcomdtcm (Dotty), and Barbara's boss. Without the outstanding job you ladies did our project would not have run so smoothly. And to everyone else who contributed you did great .... thanks again .... hugs and happy quilting..... Crazy Quiltin Robin

buslady 01-21-2013 10:12 AM

OOOOooooo! I am getting excited to see it. I took yours to group on Saturday, too. Loved by all. Most said they would not be able to part with it. I told them, I often do hate to, but I figure I can always make another. I try to put 1 new technique in each DQ, some times it is a good thing, sometimes not so much. This one turned out great, after a LOT of frog stitching. I mean a LOT. The old me would have thrown it in the UFO box, that is one of the things this board has done for me. I am better about following through, finishing a project and taking the time to do it right. Or as close to it as I can. LOL

Lynnie25 01-21-2013 01:33 PM

buslady, your DQ is going in the mail today. Should take a couple of weeks to get to you, I hope you like it.

TammyB 01-22-2013 08:45 PM

I've finished piecing the top of Skaduzy's DQ! Will get to the quilting this weekend. I hope she likes it. Oh, how I wish to be retired to I can quilt anytime I'd like!

Very cute DQs coming in!

Freezing fog out our way. One person killed this morning when their SUV slid off the road, rolled into a ditch. Just takin' it slow. I hope everyone else is doing okay. I know it's much worse in other parts of the country. What wacky weather we are having.

TammyB 01-22-2013 08:48 PM

HobbyKat1955, very clever of you! I love the spool fabric!

Needlegrammy 01-23-2013 05:43 PM

Krystyna, Your DQ is in NY at the post !!!!! Can't wait for you to see it!!!!!

Krystyna 01-23-2013 08:06 PM

Me Too!!!!