Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   January FAT QUARTER swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/january-fat-quarter-swap-t209733.html)

jaba 01-14-2013 06:02 PM

Glad you like them Tracibug, know you'll figure out something to make. I'm waiting for 2 to come but I know they'll be here soon. Nice fabric everyone is getting.

craftygal63 01-14-2013 06:12 PM

Glad you liked the FQ jclinganrey!!! Can't wait to see what you create with them. :thumbup:

Elisabrat 01-14-2013 07:13 PM

Heck I am ready to see what we will swap for Feb.. st patricks or perhaps easter/spring? or perhaps something else.. these are so great. I have now a grand selection of valentine fabrics to make a pretty great valentines quilt. I think I have three yards or more of f4's and two yards of valentine heart fabric of my own. and mix in a few red/pinks and some white and I see a quilt in that box. I adore samplers so all those fabrics will oh so work :) just finished a pink quilt so maybe in a few months.. got to get over pink first.

I just purchased this amazing fabric. its yellow, one I dont do yellow in any quantities. but it has these very pretty soft green shamrocks surrounded by a lighter white that graduates to the yellow and well its actually pretty fabric. suprised the heck out of me. I am jazzed. now to highlight that one.

MaryMo 01-14-2013 07:21 PM

Oh dear, we're talking Feb. already. I just sent mine (Jan. FQs) out on Saturday and am still looking for some pretty so I can make another seasonal block.

sewellie 01-14-2013 09:07 PM

Oh, those sweet kitties! Gotta love 'em.

Originally Posted by Grandma Peg (Post 5786396)
Guess it helped to whine thismorning about can't wait to get mine and when I went to the mail box this afternoon, there was my package!! Thanks so much Linda - WMUTeach for the beautiful fat quarters and she's an artist. Look on the envelope she drew me a picture. Looking forward to finding a pattern to use them one day.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]388129[/ATTACH]

brenda21 01-14-2013 09:27 PM

very nice fabrics that everyone is getting!

tracibug 01-15-2013 02:24 PM

Yours is waiting for the mailman to pick it up... believe it missed the cutoff today so keep your eye out for Fri/Sat. :)

Originally Posted by jaba (Post 5786793)
Glad you like them Tracibug, know you'll figure out something to make. I'm waiting for 2 to come but I know they'll be here soon. Nice fabric everyone is getting.

jaba 01-15-2013 03:49 PM

Didn't know you were one of my swaps, I'll watch for it>

kiffie2413 01-15-2013 04:28 PM

Originally Posted by Jvan228 (Post 5779896)
You are so Welcome Kiffie. Make sure you tell that little 3 yr old the the lady in Maryland will remember her the next time she gets your name.

Will do!! And what a sweet thing for you to say..
Kif

Aprilisslowlylearnlytoquilt 01-15-2013 04:47 PM

Hiya everyone! I have a couple things to say, First to my January swap Partners, you don't know who you are, but I'm late getting my packages out this month, and I am so sorry, my mom has been having some health issues, and I have been taking her to tests, and doctors and then more doctors, and my time has gotten away, and I am so sorry, I have both packages ready to go, and they will go in the mail tomorrow after I take my mom to her Neurologist appt. I appreciate your understanding.