Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   January FAT QUARTER swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/january-fat-quarter-swap-t209733.html)

sewellie 01-16-2013 08:13 PM

So sorry. Totally understandable about acknowledgement. I'm sure everyone understands. Sorry for your loss. Do what you have to do and God's blesings to you and your family.

Ellie (sewellie)

happylab 01-16-2013 09:44 PM

Thank-you very much for the lovely fabric I received from Auntpiggylpn. I just love the beautiful fabric you sent me. Now I just need to add a few more pieces and make a valentine throw or wallhanging.

Elisabrat 01-16-2013 11:00 PM

Sew much love going around here I think its contagious. I can see once again soo many cool prints. I need this one an that one keep me away from your fabrics ladies. I have this itch happening um this one .. and that one.. it happens each and every month. what will I do? what will I do? (evil grin I know what I wanna do..)

ok next month: theme is...?? lts see Feb would be for March however March has St. Patricks day, the first day of spring.. not sure is Easter March or April this year. .. or are we going say rainbows? something about rainbows ties into St Patricks but also could be a rainbow of color one blue one yellow one red one purple or whatever order those things go.. pastels or brights, printed not printed.. just throwing out ideas Brenda I will shut up now. (um zipper who has a zipper I am fresh out!)

brenda21 01-16-2013 11:37 PM

Thanks so much to Mainewoods Mammie and happylab for the awesome FQ's....LOVE THEM!!

auntpiggylpn 01-17-2013 03:34 AM

Originally Posted by happylab (Post 5791899)
Thank-you very much for the lovely fabric I received from Auntpiggylpn. I just love the beautiful fabric you sent me. Now I just need to add a few more pieces and make a valentine throw or wallhanging.

I'm glad you like them!!!

Grandma Peg 01-17-2013 07:25 AM

Bonds with moms are special, enjoy all the memories. Because it's hard when that's all you have.

jaba 01-17-2013 11:42 AM

FQ's

1 Attachment(s)
Received these little lovelies from NancyW today. They are so pretty, especially love the soft pink ones. Thank you so much Nancy they will be used. Oh and you can have all the snow since you love it so much 'cause I don't, too cold, it's a big 19 degrees right now.[ATTACH=CONFIG]388656[/ATTACH]

brenda21 01-17-2013 06:31 PM

ooooohhhhh...pretty jaba!

MaryMo 01-17-2013 06:43 PM

oh jaba .... you have some pretty fabrics to sew!

jaba 01-17-2013 07:37 PM

I'm going to steal that idea about making a block every month from the FQ's you get. In the end I'll have a very nice friendship quilt. Have to take a pic tomorrow of a dresser my husband just finished for me. When his Mother got married they bought it used and it was painted yellow, ugly yellow I might add. She passed away last year and he wanted this dresser so he redid it all for me, down to the original wood. Have to say I absolutely love it. This is where I will put my FQ's by the month...he told me it should go in my sewing room. To dark downstairs tonight for a good pic but will take 1 tomorrow and show you.