Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   January Secret Pal Sign up Closes Dec 31st 4pm (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/january-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-dec-31st-4pm-t209128.html)

quiltnut4ever 01-10-2013 04:57 AM

Great packages coming in everyone! Though I received mine I love just checking in to see what else has been received. I'm going to try again to take pics with my camera of my pkg. to see if it uploads! Everyone have a great day!

Krystyna 01-10-2013 05:56 AM

Originally Posted by verna2197 (Post 5774607)
Don't you just love it when you post something and nobody even reply's to you . Hmmm really makes a person wonder.

Hi Verna! Don't know what you posted, but I'm replying to this one!

Krystyna 01-10-2013 05:58 AM

Originally Posted by brenda21 (Post 5775114)
Verna~I didn't get signed up this month but if you want to swap, I'll swap with you...let me know:thumbup:

That'll only work if you both have a bad memory. It won't be secret. ;)

Krystyna 01-10-2013 06:00 AM

Vanogay, you sure sent a gorgeous package to Nancy. Lucky lady!

I'm still working on filling my box ... hunting for some particular books ... don't know if I'll find them, but I'm trying. And maybe something homemade. Maybe. :)

Quilty-Louise 01-10-2013 06:39 AM

K, we are just happy to have you back in the swap with us.

My SP has not received her package yet, but I am not worried
YET.

luvstoquilt 01-10-2013 07:37 AM

My SP hasn't received her pkg yet either...Hi Verna..don't know what I missed but hope you are doing well...Darlene glad to hear your FIL is better. My mom has gout and her feet are swollen so she can't wear shoes. She is almost 95 and I hate that she is having so many bad days..at least yesterday she was lucid...she isn't always anymore. I loved the pie pin cushions...I may take a stab at making one of those!

mscupid804 01-10-2013 08:29 AM

SP HINTS: Your state is sick, you like chocolate and you have the same brand of sewing machine I have!

Vanuatu Jill 01-10-2013 10:02 AM

Originally Posted by mscupid804 (Post 5776118)
SP HINTS: Your state is sick, you like chocolate and you have the same brand of sewing machine I have!

Well, my state is sick (financially), I love chocolate ( but not many don't!) and I have a Brother, but don't know what you have--- but these are the first set of clues that COULD be me!!!!!!!

Belfrybat 01-10-2013 10:10 AM

Originally Posted by mscupid804 (Post 5776118)

Hmmm -- this could be me as Texas is having a bad flu season, I love chocolate, and have three different brands of sewing machines (Janome, Singer and Brother), so the odds of having one of the same brands is high. Chocolate! -- send chocolate as I'm in withdrawal pains from the Christmas chocolate being gone! :)

Belfrybat 01-10-2013 10:13 AM

I am finished with my SP's package and will mail it either this afternoon or tomorrow. It's going to a person who likes red, specifically asked to NOT get a particular notion, and who's zip code adds up to 19.