Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   June Secret Pal Swap Signup Closes May 31st 4pm CDT (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/june-secret-pal-swap-signup-closes-may-31st-4pm-cdt-t222245.html)

lawsonmugs 06-23-2013 08:03 AM

Nancy,what is the name and number of the purse pattern? It is so cute and I love making purses.Lots of nice packages still coming in. Love all the pretty fabrics. I also am a "button junkie" I love looking at them. As a kid I played with my mom's button box a lot.It was a round large cookie tin.Everyone have a great sunday and I hope the rest of you get your swaps Monday.Hugs Mary

Yankeegirl 06-23-2013 01:52 PM

Hmmm... wondering if my SP is on vacation? Package was out for delivery on Thursday and no word yet.

quiltnut4ever 06-23-2013 03:06 PM

Great pkgs everyone. For those on the bench I hope you will receive tomorrow. There's nothing worse than waiting for something but I'm sure its coming. Everyone have a great evening.

annt59 06-23-2013 07:07 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Phyllis' daughter, I received your package on Friday. Thank you for the Garden plaque, the red white and blue fabric, the notepad and journal. I like the flag and pumpkin glitter patches and the Switzers candy. I can always use the hot chocolate mix, the tea bags and 3 dazzling pencils.

Nancy in Louisiana 06-24-2013 09:13 AM

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs (Post 6138725)
Nancy,what is the name and number of the purse pattern? It is so cute and I love making purses..Hugs Mary

It was Simplicity 2617. Also a good one is Simplicity 2551.

luvstoquilt 06-24-2013 09:47 AM

Me too, Wanda Lou! I loved my GM's button jar. Actually, I love my tin filled with buttons and stuff!

Segasal I hope you are back with us in July! I have missed you!

Lori Peercy 06-24-2013 09:56 AM

I have not opened the July signup yet but will be doing so soon. Some people are looking at the July 2012 and thinking it is for this year, I will let you all know when July is opened! Lori

Lori Peercy 06-24-2013 10:06 AM

This is who I Need to hear from so I can open July Swap: luvmyash date mailed and date received/ knitette date received/ maggy date received/ mhobbs date received/ paintmejudy date received/ phyllis' daughter date received/ Quercus Rubra date received/ toomanyufo's date received. I am sure that some of you have already sent in this information but for some reason I did not get it or did not check off the list, I am sorry if that is the case, but please sendme a message letting me know that you did get our package so we can move on to JULY 2013.

Bilben 06-24-2013 10:15 AM

I should be on that list as well. I have not received anything yet, but I do know that everything is on its way to me.

Quercus Rubra 06-24-2013 12:03 PM

Lori I sent ya a pm.

Toodles,
tricia