Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   June Secret Pal Swap Signup Closes May 31st 4pm CDT (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/june-secret-pal-swap-signup-closes-may-31st-4pm-cdt-t222245.html)

TOOMANYUFO'S 07-02-2013 09:24 AM

[QUOTE=starshine;6154939]
TooManyUFOs I am thinking Lori knows you are here on the bench, and if so I'm sure she is checking it out(if not let her know). Hopefully your package is soon to be delivered. Shall I bring some wine coolers over?

Thanks for the offer, but I don't drink. You can visit with me and have a wine cooler and I will have iced tea. Thanks for the offer. Lori has sent me a pm and I guess an angel will be sending me a pkg. I won't be able to swap for a few months, but will be back to swap later(maybe Sept). I really like this swap.

Quercus Rubra 07-02-2013 09:30 AM

Too.... I'll keep ya company as I haven't received mine yet either. It's a bit chilly here today so I'm bringing a nice themos of hazelnut cappicino with me.

Tricia

TOOMANYUFO'S 07-02-2013 03:00 PM

Originally Posted by Quercus Rubra (Post 6155778)
Too.... I'll keep ya company as I haven't received mine yet either. It's a bit chilly here today so I'm bringing a nice themos of hazelnut cappicino with me.

Tricia

hope you get your pkg soon as well. My DD just made raisin oatmeal cookies, so will bring them. Thanks for the company.

TOOMANYUFO'S 07-08-2013 04:42 PM

I received the most wonderful pkg from Cogito/Mary. She went above and beyond as an angel. I will post pics tomorrow. Thanks so very much. It is so very special when someone sends an extra pkg, so you aren't left out. Thank you for your caring. You are an angel!

lawsonmugs 07-08-2013 09:33 PM

Is that it? Everyone done receiving now?

Belfrybat 07-09-2013 09:28 AM

I know for sure that Bilben hasn't received the second half of her package. It passed Canada's customs on July 4th, so hopefully will be delivered within the week.

Lori Peercy 07-09-2013 03:49 PM

Quercus Rubra received hers as well.

Bilben 07-09-2013 04:00 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Belfrybat (Post 6168102)
I know for sure that Bilben hasn't received the second half of her package. It passed Canada's customs on July 4th, so hopefully will be delivered within the week.

I received it today! Thank you so much, Belfrybat! Many beautiful fabrics, some needles, a pattern, and what I asked for - hexies!, all kinds of hexies with fabric and instructions and everything I could ever need. I just bought a new-to-me pop-up tent trailer, and these will keep me entertained while I'm out camping, since I will be force to be without my iPad. Thanks again Belfybat, you are a very generous partner!

Belfrybat 07-10-2013 04:51 AM

You are most welcome! I'm just sorry that mail takes so long to get to you.