Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   June Secret Pal Swap Signup Closes May 31st 4pm CDT (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/june-secret-pal-swap-signup-closes-may-31st-4pm-cdt-t222245.html)

Lori Peercy 06-28-2013 07:18 AM

anyone who wants her address can send me a message and I will give it out.

luvstoquilt 06-28-2013 07:27 AM

Cogito..come on and join this swap...it is a lot of fun and most of the time you get a great partner. Prayers for catpawski!

Knitette 06-28-2013 07:35 AM

1 Attachment(s)
You've all heard that good things come to those that wait? Well, it's true! This is my amazing parcel from adeliahartzog. DeeDee thoughtfully let me know that my parcel was going to be late.

As y'all can see - this is an unbelievable parcel! I got a zillion FQs which included batiks, a delicious Bali Snap, thread, adorable scissors, Frixion pen, appliqué shapes (die cut?) and a Seam Fix ripper. I had one of these (imported from US, of course) and it went walkabout. I'm really glad to have one again.

I laughed out loud at the Banana Cat pattern :D and you might just be able to make out the cardinal wall hanging pattern and the table runner one too.

Thank you so much for your generosity. I absolutely love everything :):)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]421517[/ATTACH]

wanda lou 06-28-2013 08:31 AM

What a wonderful package.

lawsonmugs 06-28-2013 08:46 AM

Wow Knitette,pretty fabrics and cute patterns.lucky you.Have a good day everybody.Mary

Belfrybat 06-28-2013 10:34 AM

Great package, Knitette. I had to go look up a Seam-Fix. What a neat gizmo! I now want one, but have already sent in my questionnaire for July. Will have to put it on August's list. One of the real benefits to me as a new quilter is seeing the goodies in these packages that I would never have known even existed.

fayzer 06-28-2013 12:34 PM

Cogito, I hate to see you leave. I've been doing this swap for a bout 18 months. Twice I've had to have an angel send a pkg to me. There are so many wonderful quilters in this swap.

Knitette 06-28-2013 12:44 PM

Originally Posted by Belfrybat (Post 6148703)
Great package, Knitette. I had to go look up a Seam-Fix. What a neat gizmo! I now want one, but have already sent in my questionnaire for July. Will have to put it on August's list. One of the real benefits to me as a new quilter is seeing the goodies in these packages that I would never have known even existed.

Boy, was I glad to see that Seam Fix! Yesterday I sewed the binding on to a quilt, only to find I'd sewn it to the wrong side...:eek: Today I zipped it off, popped it in the dryer to get rid of those threads, while I used the Seam Fix to 'rub out' the ones on the quilt. Took no time at all! :)

Grandma Peg 06-28-2013 06:21 PM

Prayers Catpowski. Nice package knitette , have never heard of seam fix before.

Cogito 06-29-2013 03:18 AM

Wow, wonderful package Knitette! Love the Banana cat pattern! And the fat quarters.....mmmhhh hhhm!