Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   June Secret Pal Swap Signup Closes May 31st 4pm CDT (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/june-secret-pal-swap-signup-closes-may-31st-4pm-cdt-t222245.html)

TOOMANYUFO'S 06-21-2013 04:12 PM

Originally Posted by Belfrybat (Post 6135282)
I'm so glad to see folks posting pics of their goodies this month. It is lovely seeng what folks are giving and getting. I just got in the item I was waiting on for my SP, and will be mailing the second half of her package on Monday. It is going just about as far north as something can go from Texas and not end up at the North Pole!

Could this be me? Maybe not, since I haven't received a first half, but the first half may still be traveling North. Texas is a long ways away.

Anyway, for those on the bench, I can bring some dried cod fish right off the clothes line. YUM!YUM!

TOOMANYUFO'S 06-21-2013 04:16 PM

Sibi, those cow tails can be sent to me if you decide to share. YUMMY!

Sibi 06-21-2013 04:24 PM

Originally Posted by TOOMANYUFO'S (Post 6135959)
Sibi, those cow tails can be sent to me if you decide to share. YUMMY!

I would certainly share but I doubt they'll make it to tomorrow...seriously....:)

Lori Peercy 06-21-2013 04:59 PM

Sibi so glad you enjoyed everything!

wanda lou 06-22-2013 01:02 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Thank you nanakathy55 for a wonderful package, she filled it with all of my favorite things.
including.
A jar of peach Jam
A box of peach tea
A round box with a lid filled with all my favorite things, buttons, trinkets and small treasures.... I have been playing in this all day.
8 handmade cards
Mug rug
100's of yards of ribbon and lace for my crazy quilts
A bag filled with purple fabric again perfect for my crazy quilts
fat Quarters green and white again PERFECT.
Quilt Labels an Item on my most wanted list.
Skull fabric an item on my most wanted list
And last but not least a bag of white Reeses cups My favorite candy ever.
Thank you so very much for everything you sent.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]420439[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]420440[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]420441[/ATTACH]

Knitette 06-22-2013 01:56 AM

1 Attachment(s)
This is a picture of my wonderful package from sewdamncute who's always so generous and thoughtful. This time I got a fantastic hand made basket, a wall plaque which will take pride of place in my new sewing room, appliqué patterns that I asked for, Fairy Frost, which I also asked for, beautiful batik (you guessed it!) and a pen drive with midget appliqué! (works great Darlene).

[ATTACH=CONFIG]420442[/ATTACH]

Fergus also got a new toy (which I confess I haven't given him yet as he's had an upset tummy this week and he's - supposed to be - resting).

Thanks again Darlene - I love everything! :)

LindaR 06-22-2013 05:01 AM

it shows my SP tumrub got her package and haven't heard...vacation??? could be, hope you liked it tumrub...

luvstoquilt 06-22-2013 06:11 AM

Wandalou I love that little round box full of buttons, etc. If I lived nearby I would ask if I could play with it for a little while!

Great packages coming in..easy to see a lot of thought is going into the boxes or envelopes! I love looking at the pictures. Thank you, Lori, for making this swap so much fun. I know it has got to be a LOT of hard work!!!

wanda lou 06-22-2013 09:16 AM

Sharon so you are a trinkets and treasures girl too.

Belfrybat 06-22-2013 09:31 AM

Originally Posted by TOOMANYUFO'S (Post 6135955)
Could this be me? Maybe not, since I haven't received a first half, but the first half may still be traveling North. Texas is a long ways away.

Anyway, for those on the bench, I can bring some dried cod fish right off the clothes line. YUM!YUM!

Sorry, but no. It is going much farther north than you. Actually part of the province it is going to is above the Artic Circle! Brrrrr. I didn't make it to the bench this time but would have loved some of the dried Codfish. Someone once sent me some hardfiskur from Iceland and I loved it! If you ever get me as your SP, skip the chocolate and send fish! :p