Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   June Secret Pal Swap Signup Closes May 31st 4pm CDT (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/june-secret-pal-swap-signup-closes-may-31st-4pm-cdt-t222245.html)

Knitette 06-15-2013 12:05 AM

Originally Posted by Cogito (Post 6122581)
Thanks for all your feedback. I just wasn't sure what I should do.

Most stressful part of the swap for me - y'all know I can't track my parcels.

I'm grateful if swappers just pm to say 'It's arrived - I'll thank you properly later' (even if they don't, lol).

Cogito 06-15-2013 03:40 AM

It sure has been fun seeing what every one receives! Gives great ideas for upcoming swaps. Lol.

quiltnut4ever 06-15-2013 05:09 AM

Sewdamncute it was my pleasure. Glad you loved the apron. I love embroidering and especially when one can change the colors vs. what the original color chart would be. ENJOY! Segasal, so glad to see you on here and so glad to hear that you can see from one side. You are in my prayers. Wow so many pkgs coming in and its awesome! Everyone keep em coming in!

jaba 06-15-2013 05:24 AM

quiltnut that apron is the cutest thing! I bet Dad will love wearing this. Segasal so happy the eye surgery is helping your vision, will be so much easier for you I'm sure. Just waiting for my mail to be delivered here...

Quilty-Louise 06-15-2013 07:18 AM

My package is in the mail today.

lawsonmugs 06-15-2013 07:28 AM

Originally Posted by Ladybug 1938 (Post 6122634)
Got my package from Liza 63.. a really nice package, the seam ripper is perfect just threw one away that I was using at my cutting table and the back end of that can be used to rub the threads away from where you have ripped..... love the tablet holder and the FQ's are just the right colors... The pins are just what I needed...

Sis will your kindle fit in the tablet holder? Pretty fabrics.love the swap.hugs lil sis

Crafty Darlene 06-15-2013 01:20 PM

Hi all! Hope you're having a good Saturday! SP mailed your pkg today and you should receive it on Monday! Hint - it's going North, it has some things that are Blue, and your zip code adds up to 23, the normal way. LOL!
So excited my Son and his family are on their way from Ohio, will be here for over a week. Got some great news, he graduated in May and took his state boards today for his paramedic license and he PASSED! So proud of him!! Our 6 yr. Granddaughter is staying with us for the summer, my DIL is in the Air Force and she is deploying for 3 mths. Our youngest grandson who is 9 months is staying with dad so he doesn't lose his spot in daycare. Hope ya'll have a great Father's Day with your families!

Belfrybat 06-16-2013 09:02 AM

I'm back from holiday. Great packages appear to be arriving. I'll know tomorrow if one is mine as I had the mail held until then.
I know one I sent was received and acknowledged by Cogito, and since the other is heading North into Canada, I doubt it is there yet.

SEGASAL 06-16-2013 03:31 PM

WOW....as always great packages....I am hoping to join the July Swap. We shall see how surgery goes on Wednesday, I am hoping that all goes well there was a glitch with the last one...and I have been assured that it will not happen a second time!

luvstoquilt 06-16-2013 06:31 PM

Segasal..thinking good thoughts for you...I hope Wednesday is a piece of cake! Quiltnut that apron was adorable...I was hoping it was coming my way...I am still on the bench..oh well, something for which to look forward, huh? LOL