Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   June's Pincushion and Needlecase Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/junes-pincushion-needlecase-swap-t222115.html)

mrsmck 05-25-2013 01:58 PM

Taking a back seat this time...still waiting to see if my last pincushions have arrived yet.

queenof2802 05-25-2013 03:56 PM

No limit on either except that they must be at least 3"x3".

mrsmck~hope to seen you in July!!

paintmejudy 05-26-2013 07:57 AM

Sent in my PM and pulled fabrics this morning. I am not a traditionalist, so even tho' we are to use red/white/blue, I won't be doing anything like a flag. Too simple! Way too many ultra cute pincushion patterns out there! I think this is going to be too much fun!

queenof2802 05-26-2013 08:18 AM

I agree, there are soooo many cute pincushions out there. *stepping up to the mic* My name is Tracey and I am addicted to pincushions.

paintmejudy 05-26-2013 08:58 AM

As tpo the addiction -- I'm getting there, Tracy. Two friends gave me pincushions for Christmas and looking at all the adorable patterns, I want to fill up a shabby chic nic-nac shelf my late DH made for my sewing room.

lynnie 05-26-2013 11:00 AM

I need to add to mine, only have about 12 different ones, I want to expand on them, a cute collection of items, and not to expensive.

I finished my pc and ornaments for them. just waiting on my names now. can't wait!!!
happy Memorial day everyone

Quilty-Louise 05-26-2013 11:02 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I will second that statement!

I posted the pictures in the May swap, but those who are new this
month I will post the pics of my collection again.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]415588[/ATTACH]

Originally Posted by queenof2802 (Post 6086105)
I agree, there are soooo many cute pincushions out there. *stepping up to the mic* My name is Tracey and I am addicted to pincushions.

quiltingdragon 05-26-2013 11:24 AM

Originally Posted by Quilty-Louise (Post 6086365)
I will second that statement!

I posted the pictures in the May swap, but those who are new this
month I will post the pics of my collection again.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]415588[/ATTACH]

Those are so cute! I had already picked a pattern before I realized there was a theme. Red white and blue isn't my thing, so I think I will sit out this round. I must get a picture of the cat, as he has stolen the pincushion that my partner last month made for me, the little kitty, and is carrying it around like a kitten. This is after i'd hidden the mouse as I was afraid he'd swallow a pin or scratch himself stealing it off my sewing table.

paintmejudy 05-26-2013 12:07 PM

Louise, those are so cute hanging there!

Quiltingdragon, r/w/b isn't my thing either, but I'm going for it anyway!

JuneBillie 05-26-2013 02:35 PM

lynnie you will have to find someone to take a picture of all your pin cushions.