Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

bibliostone 11-17-2012 03:29 PM

Got a beautiful iris block from hobbykat1955 today. Thank you. It is lovely. Will post a picture later.

rfbrazell 11-17-2012 08:05 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Here is the hawaii block. Hope you like it. Did some landscaping with the block. There ya go.
I might have to revisit the nativity. The fabric is starting to stretch with that amount of stitches.
hope you like the hawaiian. especially the hawaiian sufer santa.
R
Tam moo here is the second round of santas 1 and 2 per your friends order.

Originally Posted by Annaquilts (Post 5661281)
Thank you Robert. I am sure it will take my breath away.

Tam...Moo 11-18-2012 04:51 AM

Beautiful work as always. Take Care of Yourself. Happy Thanksgiving!

sustraley 11-18-2012 06:22 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I received this beauty from kkg916. Love the fabric and the block. Thank you. Can't wait to put it with the others. Great job!!

Annaquilts 11-18-2012 06:59 AM

Robert the Aloha Santa is too cute! I love it. The Santa, grass skirt, palms, anthuriums, hula girls and fabrics it is all perfect. I am so sorry to hear about the nativity. Is there any way to secure it with stabilizer?

Nancy in Louisiana 11-18-2012 07:42 AM

The Santas are amazing. You are really having fun with this, aren't you. Excellent work, as usual, Robert!

rfbrazell 11-18-2012 01:22 PM

Thank you friends for the compliments. Nancy you hit the nail on the "I am having a blast with lots of fun. "
More to come.
Anna, It is acutally making waves in the fabric. I doubled the stablizer when I started. Boo Hoo.....I complied a new design with a elegant design. I'll send you a pic of the design.
I think you will like it.

All the best
R

rfbrazell 11-18-2012 01:23 PM

Has anyone seen on the net a In the Hoop design for a mug rug for free design. I need to make 2x 8 mug rugs for a mini church home group and we are all coffee drinkers. Let me know the web site if you can.
Thanks.
robert

lovngrandma 11-18-2012 07:48 PM

i would love to join this swap, pleae and thank u

rfbrazell 11-19-2012 04:06 PM

Anna here is the nativity.

2 Attachment(s)
Hey Anna,
Here is the nativity scene I saw that I missed a small space so I will get it fixed. The halo around Baby Jesus.
It was one of the hardest block I have ever done.
Can you tell me what the fourth block is to be.
I want to get them off to you this week.
Thanks for the great challenge. I really like the research on the dutch block and the Nativity Scene.

Thank you
Roberto

Originally Posted by rfbrazell (Post 5664190)
Here is the hawaii block. Hope you like it. Did some landscaping with the block. There ya go.
I might have to revisit the nativity. The fabric is starting to stretch with that amount of stitches.
hope you like the hawaiian. especially the hawaiian sufer santa.
R
Tam moo here is the second round of santas 1 and 2 per your friends order.