Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

Judith1005 12-17-2012 05:37 PM

bibliostone, I have my first block for you underway. The middle is done And the outside fabric is all cut and ready to go. I am still in the planning stage for the second one. But, I will have them out to you soon.

I received your awesome blocks today. I LOVE them. They look fabulous with the other blocks. Thank you so much!!

Judith1005 12-17-2012 05:39 PM

December Bee Blocks

1 Attachment(s)
Ok, lets try to post photos again.

jclinganrey 12-17-2012 05:55 PM

Robert - - -

I'm still waiting for my block from my OCTOBER swap buddie.

Hhhhhhhmmmm - - -

Jane

lovngrandma 12-17-2012 08:41 PM

oh great im making some this weekend, oh i know just what im doing for you , I also am so happy we swapped, and did u ever hear from your DEC swap partner and what swap was it for, i can do one and and get it to you before the end of dec, if u want, im still looking for a few more swaps are exchanges to do, not into postage stamps very much,

karenpatrick 12-18-2012 08:06 AM

Originally Posted by bibliostone (Post 5693690)
Well, I thought I posted this, but since it was still on my camera card instead of my computer, I must not have. Thanks again for a great block. The lighter section at the top is part of the envelope sitting under the block.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]379647[/ATTACH]

I love this iris, Bibliostone. Where did you get the pattern, if I may ask? I've been looking for iris patterns as I want to do an iris quilt. TIA.

bibliostone 12-18-2012 10:53 AM

This is the block I received from hobbykat1955. Perhaps she will post the information, or PM her in case she does not see your request. I love the iris blocks I am receiving.

Originally Posted by karenpatrick (Post 5727267)
I love this iris, Bibliostone. Where did you get the pattern, if I may ask? I've been looking for iris patterns as I want to do an iris quilt. TIA.

Nelco 12-18-2012 01:42 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]382928[/ATTACH]

Here is the block I got from 'margie j' today. thank you so much. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

rfbrazell 12-18-2012 03:25 PM

No worries. Glad you liked it. And Merry Christmas
and Christmas Happy to sherry. Haven't chatted in a while. We'll have to swap again sometime just to catch up.
All the best
R

Originally Posted by cjr (Post 5726111)
Mailman brought me beauties today.

sherry Snare - Thank you for the beautiful Kansas University Jayhawks bkock. I love it. You are faster then me, I'm still trying to finish family Christmas gifts. I love it. I just bought some blue jay fabric from Hancocks last week, I might work some of that around this block.

Robert - Hawaii is here. As everyone says, much more beautiful in person then photo you showed here. Thank you very much. Your rooster is in slow mode till after Christmas.

rfbrazell 12-18-2012 03:31 PM

Jane,

Was this a extra swap. I checked the roster for Oct and it said i had bibliostone.
Let me know what you would like for your block and I will get on it right away.
If I missed you please forgive me. I try to get them out as soon as I know who my swapper is.
I'm sorry
robert

Originally Posted by jclinganrey (Post 5726258)
Robert - - -

I'm still waiting for my block from my OCTOBER swap buddie.

Hhhhhhhmmmm - - -

Jane

sustraley 12-18-2012 03:53 PM

Nice blocks everyone.