Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

Oksewnsew 06-18-2013 06:42 AM

HAHAHA, Roberto, I just KNEW you would love that pc.. I'm making a quilt with it..;o)

Jane, I too, will make you a block, just PM me your info. I haven't received my May one from Girlscout1 either! She received mine long ago... But, please let me know what you would like.

Jean

rfbrazell 06-18-2013 12:04 PM

That is Fabulouso Fabric. Did you get it at Missouri Quilt Company?
wanna Pic of the quilt...I know it will be amazing.
R

Judith1005 06-19-2013 04:20 AM

May and June swap Blocks

4 Attachment(s)
The snowman block and the bear tracks block were made for atpegsquiltstudio. I have still not received the blocks that you mailed. I had such a lot of fun working on these. I am really glad that you like them.

The two Goose Creek blocks are for C Maureen. I hope you received them. If there are any problems, please, let me know. They were a lot of fun to make. (I can whip up a couple of more if you do not receive them.)

I look forward to July. Thank you Shirley for all of your hard work.

ljptexas 06-20-2013 04:04 AM

missgigglewings: please check your inbox. We are June partners...

ssnare 06-20-2013 04:52 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Here are the 2 lovely blocks I received from Roberto. They are gorgeous as always. Thank you so much. I love them.

Tam...Moo 06-20-2013 06:46 AM

Roberto,

Do you have a fabulous cross pattern collection or Bible verse collection?

rfbrazell 06-21-2013 06:58 AM

I have several great designs. Will send you some pics.
two more santas and the next 12 will be done.
Robert Fabulouso.

Originally Posted by Tam...Moo (Post 6133119)
Roberto,

Do you have a fabulous cross pattern collection or Bible verse collection?

Oksewnsew 06-21-2013 12:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I received my June Bee block from Mainewoods Mammie (Ruth) today. It is gorgeous - couldn't have picked better colors or design...I love it.. Thanks so much.. The pink is a 'sparkly' pink, kinda like Fairy Frost - it's just great...

Jean

[ATTACH=CONFIG]420352[/ATTACH]

Annaquilts 06-21-2013 04:56 PM

Roberto, the beautiful fairy blocks came in. I could not wait to show them to DD. She was in awe also and just said, "Wow!" and was quiet. Thank you so much. I am thinking of some ideas on how to display them in a quilt. I think I would like to see them as a center medallion surrounded by blocks on point. Now to design it or find a pattern that would work.

missgigglewings 06-21-2013 05:21 PM

Originally Posted by ljptexas (Post 6132792)
missgigglewings: please check your inbox. We are June partners...

Hi..yes, I know! This month has been a bit busy for me..BUT...I did pick out the fabric for your teen boy block! I did not have much in my stash because our church group had a need for older boy quilts last month and I used almost all I had. What I found will be perfect for a teen boy and I will get it done tomorrow!