Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

AliciaH 08-03-2013 08:04 AM

Pm'd my August partner. :)

rfbrazell 08-04-2013 06:46 AM

Hey Alicia,
I have something for you......Hmmmm what could be it be?
the kids are getting bigger and bigger.....next thing you know they will be in college.
Roberto

Originally Posted by AliciaH (Post 6212516)
Pm'd my August partner. :)

Oksewnsew 08-04-2013 08:03 AM

Bibliostone and I have been in contact, things are ready to roll..:thumbup:. I did receive my July block yesterday..thanks QuiltingEileen.

Coffeegal 08-05-2013 04:53 AM

Big Hello!

Spirits are high today just got some special packies ready to send off in today's mail to 2 very dear friends who's support is greatly appreciated! If I do nothing else today it made my day started off to a great start! Hug's to all, Enjoy your August swaps and please post pics of these wonderful blocks!

rfbrazell 08-05-2013 09:44 AM

You go girl. now that's the coffee girl I know.
R

Originally Posted by Coffeegal (Post 6216283)
Spirits are high today just got some special packies ready to send off in today's mail to 2 very dear friends who's support is greatly appreciated! If I do nothing else today it made my day started off to a great start! Hug's to all, Enjoy your August swaps and please post pics of these wonderful blocks!

AliciaH 08-05-2013 12:07 PM

Oh my! Now you have me wondering. lol

Yes, they are! Rori just turned 6 in July and Aidan will be 8 in October...I'm not ready for them to be that old yet.

Originally Posted by rfbrazell (Post 6214592)
Hey Alicia,
I have something for you......Hmmmm what could be it be?
the kids are getting bigger and bigger.....next thing you know they will be in college.
Roberto

createfourpaws 08-05-2013 12:12 PM

I remember those days of not wanting my babies to grow up. They are now 28 & 25, and out on their own. Empty nest can be lonely but I am happy for the men they have become.

Alicia........enjoy them while you have them, times flies faster than we want.

ljptexas 08-06-2013 04:03 AM

TO: C Maurene: did you receive my message? I'm your August swap partner.

rfbrazell 08-06-2013 06:25 AM

It's on it's way. Maybe something you might do in the winter time....

That is the only clue you are going to get. LOL
But I know you like them.
Roberto

Originally Posted by AliciaH (Post 6216969)
Oh my! Now you have me wondering. lol

Yes, they are! Rori just turned 6 in July and Aidan will be 8 in October...I'm not ready for them to be that old yet.

dotcomdtcm 08-08-2013 01:09 PM

Coffeegal,
I got the blocks. I will finish up up into doll quilts. American Girl is giving dolls to abused girls. My Guild is making quilts to go with them .OF COURSE I needed another project!!