Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

AliciaH 08-08-2013 03:33 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Robert! I got the surprise today! Thank you!!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]429111[/ATTACH]

ljptexas 08-09-2013 02:47 AM

It is soooo cute! Can't wait until I get him for partner! This snowman reminds me: Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!
Right now today will be the 10th day in a row with 100+ temps! Oh, for the feel of autumn & winter..! I can tolerate cold better than heat. Oh well: typical August Texas weather (probably will continue until Oct)...

rfbrazell 08-09-2013 06:49 AM

Hey Coffee Girl,
I got the blocks and that Applique HEART is AWESOME, I have not seen that pattern ever, and the paper pieced Humming bird is FABULOUSO....you are a real expert on Paper Foundation. Every point is perfect. I'm not so handi with the paper foundation technique, but I'm trying. Practicing though.
You are going to be an overcomer Ms. Raenae. Thinking about you today.
Cathy said to say Hi.
Hugs and prayers
R and C

Coffeegal 08-09-2013 06:29 PM

Oh Robert so glad they made it to you safe finaly! I had done them so long ago and lost your addy. The heart is a Celtic Wedding Heart pattern that I thought would be appropriate for Cathy & you! I am glad you like I must admit it isn't perfect it was my very first attempt at that type of block. I do enjoy paper piecing it makes doing small intrique stuff possible I have lots of practice and some of my early blocks were not so nice! LOL Give Cathy a great big hug from me! Tell her to give you one back from me also! Hug's to you both and Sasha sends Bentley one also!

Coffeegal 08-09-2013 06:38 PM

Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm (Post 6223060)
Coffeegal,
I got the blocks. I will finish up up into doll quilts. American Girl is giving dolls to abused girls. My Guild is making quilts to go with them .OF COURSE I needed another project!!

So glad they made it to you safe Dotty! I have been going through my stuff I found a bunch of different blocks that I had received over the years from different swaps if you yourself or other women in your guild could use them I will gladly forward them to you just say the word. Hug's

rfbrazell 08-10-2013 08:34 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Hey There Coffee Girl,
Knowing it was a celtic pattern made it even more special.
How is you day going.
remember you are an overcomer.
And know that you are still Loved.
R
PS Before and After Pics for Sasha....LOL

terriamn 08-12-2013 06:50 PM

July blocks

1 Attachment(s)
Received 2 great blocks from Saulki1[ATTACH=CONFIG]429980[/ATTACH] Block 1

Terriamn

terriamn 08-12-2013 06:52 PM

second block

1 Attachment(s)
Block 2[ATTACH=CONFIG]429981[/ATTACH]

Thanks so much Terriamn

Sauki1 08-13-2013 08:03 AM

Awesome! I'm glad you got them. I hope it was what you were looking for :)

kathymarie 08-15-2013 06:50 AM

WooHoo...I'm so glad I got into this exchange....MadeinMaine found me a partner.....thank you Chrickett....looking forward to hearing from you....I figure I'll have 5 blocks by year's end that will go into a wall hanging and maybe...just maybe....I can "play" with you guys all of 2014! Looking forward to this....

blessings....kathy