Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

jetnica 08-11-2011 02:55 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Ok - trying again!

Whole Quilt =D
[ATTACH=CONFIG]239889[/ATTACH]

With fleece backing
[ATTACH=CONFIG]239890[/ATTACH]

The Purple Turtle *loves* the Monarchs
[ATTACH=CONFIG]239892[/ATTACH]

Difergie 08-11-2011 04:06 AM

Originally Posted by abonda
I just want to say a big THANK YOU to ALL the wonderful swappers on this board!! I hope you can find your block or blocks (as it may be) Ijust finished putting the top together tonight and I just love it so much......I could have never made a quilt this beautiful if it weren't for the most generous people on earth!!! so without further ado, here is my beautiful quilt top hugs and kisses

Love it! I always feel that the diversity of styles/selections make the most wonderful quilts. It is beautiful..

Crafty3790 08-11-2011 06:00 AM

Abonda and jetnica those are beautiful. It's amazing to see thm all together.

Carsey 08-11-2011 06:11 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Robert:

Here is your Ms FiFi. She will be going out today. I hope you like it!!

Blessings!
Carole

bibliostone 08-11-2011 06:31 AM

Originally Posted by jetnica
Ok - trying again!

Great looking quilts ladies. Thanks for sharing them and giving me inspiration to get busy!

Purple Turtle, hope you raise lots of money for your school! So you are going to do another next year? Gives us time to think up some great blocks for you.

paintmejudy 08-11-2011 07:24 AM

Gorgeous addition to your newly redecorated living room, Andrea. Good job, girl!!!

I just want to say a big THANK YOU to ALL the wonderful swappers on this board!! I hope you can find your block or blocks (as it may be) Ijust finished putting the top together tonight and I just love it so much......I could have never made a quilt this beautiful if it weren't for the most generous people on earth!!! so without further ado, here is my beautiful quilt top hugs and kisses

ljdugas31 08-11-2011 07:55 AM

Robert thanks so much for my star blocks,really beautiful!!!!

ljdugas31 08-11-2011 07:57 AM

Dotty got your fabric today , it is great,hopefully i will use it,i will pass it along for andrea she might need it. :thumbup: It is nice print.

Morningcoffeegal 08-11-2011 08:08 AM

2 Attachment(s)
The mail arrive & so did another two beautiful blocks! Love them both ljdugas31 Thank You for swapping!

rfbrazell 08-11-2011 08:33 AM

That is so absoulotley WONDERFUL. We have so many creative quilters on this board. You did a magnificent job.
Hugs to my twin.....LOL
R