Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

Short an Sweet 11-11-2010 04:17 PM

now that is tooooo cute, applique right?

Originally Posted by Quilting Nonnie

Originally Posted by jetnica

Originally Posted by Nancy in Louisiana
I'm starting to feel left out now -- haven't received my October block yet and haven't heard back from my November partner for clarification on her theme. Anybody want to do an extra swap?

I haven't heard from my October or November partners either!! I mailed thier blocks out on the 1st!

I'll play with you Nancy!! :)

Hi!

I hope your received my block! I'm your October partner! I sent it off towards the end of the month!!! I'm posting a picture so you can see what it looks like.

jetnica 11-11-2010 04:36 PM

I'm starting to feel left out now -- haven't received my October block yet and haven't heard back from my November partner for clarification on her theme. Anybody want to do an extra swap?

I haven't heard from my October or November partners either!! I mailed thier blocks out on the 1st!

Hi!

I hope your received my block! I'm your October partner! I sent it off towards the end of the month!!! I'm posting a picture so you can see what it looks like.

lol -- yes! I did get yours weeks ago!

I'm wondering what wonderful postalmonster ran off with my block to you!! =) I'm so sorry for that confusion!

Quilting Nonnie 11-11-2010 04:56 PM

Hi!

lol -- yes! I did get yours weeks ago!

I'm wondering what wonderful postalmonster ran off with my block to you!! =) I'm so sorry for that confusion!

No! No! I got your block, but have been getting the house spiffed up (including buzzing all the bushes in the front yard!) for my children to come for Veteran's Day. They are coming for early Thanksgiving. So I really blew it with taking a picture of your lovely block and posting it.

Your block is wonderful! Thank you so much! I'll try and get a picture posted, but can't promise anything until the kids leave. I have a 5 month old granddaughter to spoil!!! I haven't seen her since she was 2 weeks old. It's a treat, plus my two other grandchildren are here!

jetnica 11-11-2010 05:19 PM

1 Attachment(s)
hooray!!! the postalmonsters here have run off with mystuff before... so now i'm always paranoid.

the worst was when they "lost" baby blakents for my friend's brother's twin boys, as well as her christmas present. -- all hand-made -- all priceless.

they've lost my blocks too.

Focus on your family -- and have a TON of fun! You were an AWESOME partner!!

Bluelady 11-11-2010 07:22 PM

[quote=SuzanneTx]This is exactly why we may have to stop doing swaps. Please PM me the names of these folks. I don't want them in any of my swaps.

Suzanne

Sorry.. I am a bit confused? Is Suzanne running the swap now? Why do we have to PM her the names?
Sorry.. I just don't understand...

Jupiter 11-11-2010 07:36 PM

I love-love-love the turtle Nonnie!

well worth waiting for, sure hope the postman didn't decide it would look great on his wall!

Jupiter

Hi!

kwiltkrazy 11-11-2010 09:37 PM

[quote=Quilt Mom]

Originally Posted by paintmejudy
I'm still waiting for one of my September blocks.

Same here...[/quilt mom

quiltmom, I hope you have received the one I sent you, I sent it a week ago.

I've sent everybodies out but abonda's, and that will go out tomorrow. Then I have bluelady's for this month.

Please let me know if I have missed anyone.

MadeinMaine 11-12-2010 02:59 AM

[quote=Bluelady]

Originally Posted by SuzanneTx
This is exactly why we may have to stop doing swaps. Please PM me the names of these folks. I don't want them in any of my swaps.

Suzanne

Sorry.. I am a bit confused? Is Suzanne running the swap now? Why do we have to PM her the names?
Sorry.. I just don't understand...

No, I'm still here!! :lol: Suzanne is running a DIFFERENT swap.

abonda 11-12-2010 04:59 AM

[quote=kwiltkrazy]

Originally Posted by Quilt Mom

Same here...[/quilt mom

I've sent everybodies out but abonda's, and that will go out tomorrow. Then I have bluelady's for this month.

Oh Goody!!!! I can hardly wait! Thanks in advance.

Quilt Mom 11-12-2010 05:27 AM

[quote=kwiltkrazy]

Originally Posted by Quilt Mom

Same here...[/quilt mom

I'm thinking the post office has a little explaining to do! LOL Ah well... I will keep haunting the place. Actually, it is my September partner that I was referring to in my post. I promise to post all that I recieve.