Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

MadeinMaine 01-01-2011 07:12 PM

Originally Posted by Katie Ann
I want to show everyone the beautiful block I received from QuiltingHiker. I really love it. So pretty and will fit right in with my flower theme. Thanks again.

That is so pretty! You will have a wonderful flower garden, Katie Ann :D

Roseysue 01-01-2011 07:14 PM

Is that center rose embroidered? I noticed it is on the background, not like it was fussycut. It is exquisite!

MadeinMaine 01-01-2011 07:17 PM

Originally Posted by paintmejudy
Happy new year, all, and many thanks to Made in Maine for all the work she does to keep usl happy campers. Thanks for getting the new swaps out with all the craziness that goes on with the holidays!

Any one interested in an extra swap this month, let me know by PM. I love this swap!!!

You are welcome, Judy. Sorry some folks got to view their Jan. partner info before others, but now with over 120 participants it takes hours to get it all done.

Hope everyone has fun with the Jan. swap and makes new friends in the process :thumbup:
Happy New Year
shirley

abonda 01-01-2011 07:59 PM

MegsAnn I am finished with your January block!! It is an atempt at thread painting???? I think???? Hope you like it. It will be in the mail on Monday.

jetnica 01-01-2011 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by MadeinMaine

Originally Posted by paintmejudy
Happy new year, all, and many thanks to Made in Maine for all the work she does to keep usl happy campers. Thanks for getting the new swaps out with all the craziness that goes on with the holidays!

Any one interested in an extra swap this month, let me know by PM. I love this swap!!!

You are welcome, Judy. Sorry some folks got to view their Jan. partner info before others, but now with over 120 participants it takes hours to get it all done.

Hope everyone has fun with the Jan. swap and makes new friends in the process :thumbup:
Happy New Year
shirley

I commend you for your awesomeness in arranging this swap every month -- it is the bestest!!

=) THANK YOU!!!!

abonda 01-01-2011 08:15 PM

It sure is!!!!!!! :) Thanks Shirley :)

Jupiter 01-01-2011 08:49 PM

OOOohhhhhh !!!! Love that embroidered rose center!

hugs, Jupiter

Originally Posted by Katie Ann
I want to show everyone the beautiful block I received from QuiltingHiker. I really love it. So pretty and will fit right in with my flower theme. Thanks again.

kwiltkrazy 01-01-2011 10:11 PM

Tam...Moo have you received my log cabin block yet?

Katie Ann 01-01-2011 11:01 PM

Originally Posted by Roseysue
Is that center rose embroidered? I noticed it is on the background, not like it was fussycut. It is exquisite!

Yes, the center block is appliqued. Send a PM to QuiltingHiker and ask her where she got the fabric. It's beautiful!

Roseysue 01-01-2011 11:43 PM

I did, Thanks for the suggestion.