Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

MadeinMaine 10-26-2010 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by homecaregiver
Pinkbutterflyquilter,

Your October Swap Box was mailed today and the postal clerk says you should have it by Monday.

Homecaregiver - I think you've posted to the wrong section.

MadeinMaine 10-26-2010 12:45 PM

Moosegirl and Elly - mailed envelopes to both of you TODAY.

sew cornie 10-26-2010 12:48 PM

Originally Posted by quiltingnonie
Jen, your work never ceases to amaze me!

You are too too kind, Laurie. Your work is very inspiring to me as well. Guess what? Thanks to you, I'm delving into the world of batiks! :mrgreen: I only have one block done so far, but have a dozen or so more planned. A few projects are in line ahead of the batiks, but my fear of them is eased after seeing your beautiful quilts.

homecaregiver 10-26-2010 12:57 PM

Sorry all I did post to the wrong swap. Sorry

Pat (homecaregiver)

MadeinMaine 10-26-2010 01:15 PM

Originally Posted by homecaregiver
Sorry all I did post to the wrong swap. Sorry

Pat (homecaregiver)

No, problem. Just wanted to make sure that the people you wanted to see it, got a chance to.
Thanks.
shirley

MadeinMaine 10-26-2010 01:18 PM

Please join me in welcoming another new participant (I LOVE this part of my "job" :-D ).
She is Jennifer22206
Theme:
Option 1: Nautical <- anything that reminds you of boating or the ocean, including sea life.
Option 2: Your State/Country <- Anything that represents your state or country

Great choices, Jennifer22206.
WELCOME TO OUR FUN! :thumbup:
shirley

Jennifer22206 10-26-2010 01:23 PM

Hi everyone! I'm super excited to start! I can't wait for it to be November so I can make my first block for someone!

kwiltkrazy 10-26-2010 02:29 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Welcome aboard Jennifer, I'm sure you will enjoy the ride, the people here are so wonderful, and they are great quilters. Ihave received some wonderful blocks. And, got the oppotunity to make some wonderful blocks.

Quiltingnonie, I received your blocks today, how wonderful. Please excuse me if I don't get yours right back to you, I fell and injured my hand, it's only a sprain, but it's my right hand, I am so right handed. I love all the blocks I have received. Pictures to follow.

From ljdugas
[ATTACH=CONFIG]112525[/ATTACH]

From Yorkiemom
[ATTACH=CONFIG]113151[/ATTACH]

From Quiltingnonie
[ATTACH=CONFIG]113165[/ATTACH]

extra block
[ATTACH=CONFIG]113174[/ATTACH]

Better picture of dresden from ljdugas
[ATTACH=CONFIG]113516[/ATTACH]

Lightening57 10-26-2010 02:48 PM

Welcome everyone. This is a fine place to be.

quiltingnonie 10-26-2010 02:54 PM

Originally Posted by sew cornie

Originally Posted by quiltingnonie
Jen, your work never ceases to amaze me!

You are too too kind, Laurie. Your work is very inspiring to me as well. Guess what? Thanks to you, I'm delving into the world of batiks! :mrgreen: I only have one block done so far, but have a dozen or so more planned. A few projects are in line ahead of the batiks, but my fear of them is eased after seeing your beautiful quilts.

I am flattered! And excited for you in your new adventure! I remember when batiks first came on our markets years ago, I thought they were UGLY. Imagine that. :lol: Be sure to share with us your creations :thumbup: