Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

kwiltkrazy 11-02-2010 10:13 AM

I agree with you MadeinMaine, I really like the surprise.

SulaBug 11-02-2010 11:36 AM

3 Attachment(s)
L@@KIE at the three beautiful blocks, that I received in yesterday's mail from my October swap partner, dforesee!! :thumbup: I just love them, they are so pretty!! I am proud to say that when we are done collecting block's my Log Cabin Quilt is going to be gorgeous!! Thank you to dforesee & all of the partner's that I have had so far!! I feel so Blessed!!
:D :D :D :D

This is a favorite!! Happy Dancing!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]118249[/ATTACH]

The second block..
[ATTACH=CONFIG]118250[/ATTACH]

Last, but not least, the third block!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]118251[/ATTACH]

ljdugas31 11-02-2010 12:49 PM

Originally Posted by MadeinMaine

Originally Posted by Jupiter
Which way.... Do I post photos of the blocks I am sending out? or do I post photos of the blocks I receive? or both? Just want to do it right! lol

Jupiter

I think it is fun for the receipient to have "first" surprise at seeing it and then can post a picture for all to see. However, some folks are not able to take a photo and post pictures so then it's nice for the maker to do so after it has been received.

Would like to hear more opinions on this. . .

I agree i like to be surprised and also i like my partner if possible to post a picture because my camera is not working.

Jupiter 11-02-2010 04:06 PM

That sounds right to me...

Jup

Originally Posted by MadeinMaine

Originally Posted by Jupiter
Which way.... Do I post photos of the blocks I am sending out? or do I post photos of the blocks I receive? or both? Just want to do it right! lol

Jupiter

I think it is fun for the receipient to have "first" surprise at seeing it and then can post a picture for all to see. However, some folks are not able to take a photo and post pictures so then it's nice for the maker to do so after it has been received.

Would like to hear more opinions on this. . .

burnsk 11-02-2010 04:32 PM

Good question. Definitely post pictures of the blocks you received. Then, if whoever gets yours can't post pictures it would be nice of you to post the ones you made after they get them.

Lightening57 11-02-2010 04:42 PM

Got my November partner, sistahdebbra, glad to be your partner.

Tam...Moo 11-02-2010 05:27 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Look at the beautiful block I received from my October swap partner Quilt Mom. She used such awesome fabrics and sent along some extra fabric too. She got it to me in plenty of time - I just have been moving so I didn't get to post it the day it arrived. Thanks so very much Quilt Mom - I love it.

MadeinMaine 11-02-2010 05:46 PM

Originally Posted by SulaBug
L@@KIE at the three beautiful blocks, that I received in yesterday's mail from my October swap partner, dforesee!! :thumbup: I just love them, they are so pretty!! I am proud to say that when we are done collecting block's my Log Cabin Quilt is going to be gorgeous!! Thank you to dforesee & all of the partner's that I have had so far!! I feel so Blessed!!
:D :D :D :D

BEEEEEEAUTIFUL X 3 :thumbup:

MadeinMaine 11-02-2010 05:48 PM

Originally Posted by Tam...Moo
Look at the beautiful block I received from my October swap partner Quilt Mom. She used such awesome fabrics and sent along some extra fabric too. She got it to me in plenty of time - I just have been moving so I didn't get to post it the day it arrived. Thanks so very much Quilt Mom - I love it.

Very nice color combo's. What a very pretty theme :-D

abonda 11-02-2010 06:24 PM

My November partners Frostbaa and Short an Sweet your blocks are all done. I will be mailing them for you tomorrow so keep a look out for them. It was fun making sherbet and a classic blue and white themes. I hope you will like what I have created. Thanks for being my partners for November.

Oh Judy I didn't forget you I have made one for you PaintmeJudy and it will be on it's way also.