Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

kwiltkrazy 11-09-2010 12:58 PM

Ljdugas, your block was mailed this morning.

ljdugas31 11-09-2010 02:00 PM

I just got 2 beautiful blocks from paintmejudy extra swap and i love them,will post soon

paintmejudy 11-09-2010 05:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Ljdugas, glad you got them, thanks for letting me know. I can post them for you, save you a trip to your sister's.

We did an extra swap this month. Here are the blocks I sent her.

the border on the basket is more purple than blue, and purple id her favorite color!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]122772[/ATTACH]

ljdugas31 11-09-2010 06:47 PM

oh they are beautiful and i love them,your work is supurb. Thank you. When you get yours if you like them post them : :roll:

Jupiter 11-09-2010 07:52 PM

I have not been getting the email notices either, but I always figure that something is going on here, so no need to be invited! lol

Jupiter

Originally Posted by kwiltkrazy
I don't know what is going wrong with the automatic postint to your e-mail address, I haven't been receiving anything to my e-mail, except for the news letters. I have gone back and tried to reset everything and I still don't receive any e-mail notices, and mine has been this way for about a month.

The two blocks from Willihemina are spectacular.

quilting Carol 11-09-2010 09:01 PM

Deb did you get my blocks yet? I would of thought you would of got them by today?

paintmejudy 11-09-2010 09:32 PM

Thank you.

Originally Posted by ljdugas31
oh they are beautiful and i love them,your work is supurb. Thank you. When you get yours if you like them post them : :roll:

MadeinMaine 11-10-2010 03:12 AM

Originally Posted by paintmejudy
Hi Ljdugas, glad you got them, thanks for letting me know. I can post them for you, save you a trip to your sister's.

We did an extra swap this month. Here are the blocks I sent her.

How beautiful!!

dannypanny 11-10-2010 05:26 AM

CRAFTERBARBARA - thank you ~ thank you ~ thank you....Such lovely blocks... thank you for taking time to send me two instead of one.,... The embroidered pictures are sooo gorgeous.... I know my grand daughters will love the little angel. If you don't mind I would like to frame it for their bedroom.
Cannot post photo just yet...
Thank you also for the note.
BTW have you seen my block to you yet?????
Enjoy your travels... ciao ciao anna aka dannypanny

Deb watkins 11-10-2010 05:28 AM

Originally Posted by quilting Carol
Deb did you get my blocks yet? I would of thought you would of got them by today?

Yes, they came on Monday. I have been putting long hours at work and haven't been able to post the last couple of blocks I received. I sure am loving all the ones I have received.