Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

jacquie 04-10-2011 05:38 AM

wow, you're going to be busy!!! in more ways than one!!
i loooooove love love your halloween blocks!!! really fun!!!
enjoy!!
and don't forget to show us the pics of your new improved tidy sewing room!!!
ohh yes!! we want to see! lol...
;)

jetnica 04-10-2011 05:41 AM

Originally Posted by jacquie
wow, you're going to be busy!!! in more ways than one!!
i loooooove love love your halloween blocks!!! really fun!!!
enjoy!!
and don't forget to show us the pics of your new improved tidy sewing room!!!
ohh yes!! we want to see! lol...
;)

lol -- if i get it cleaned up any time soon!!! i really think i'm just going to dig out the graudation quilt and start on it (it's a t-shirt quilt - I'd like to interface the shirts and cut them out today) so I can work on it/finish it during april. Then I have four more purses and one more quilt to make for my students that are graduating (need to finish those in may) -- it might be june before that pile by the door is started!

lol -- it might be july before I'm all cleaned up.

Silly job - getting in the way of my fun!

dotcomdtcm 04-10-2011 06:56 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Some new blocks from Pokerdiva and Toriabelle. I'll show the new collections, incl a cute, cute block from Letsquilt SOON. Weekend guests slowing me down!

Sunshine by Pokerdiva
[ATTACH=CONFIG]182142[/ATTACH]

Tree by Toriabelle
[ATTACH=CONFIG]182143[/ATTACH]

PokerDiva 04-10-2011 07:25 AM

Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm
Some new blocks from Pokerdiva and Toriabelle. I'll show the new collections, incl a cute, cute block from Letsquilt SOON. Weekend guests slowing me down!

Dottie, that block is not from me. Mine was a pp star.

dotcomdtcm 04-10-2011 07:52 AM

Oops! Yes, on blue. Sorry!

dotcomdtcm 04-10-2011 07:59 AM

That sunshine block is not by Florence/Poker Diva. I'll show you hers soon. Sorry I screwed up. There is no name on that block. I guess I'd better slow down!

Corry 04-10-2011 08:07 AM

That's really smart! I'm going to do that too. And I must discipline myself to photograph more. I have not done the blocks I send out, but I will now. So, did you choose a new theme??

Was reading the thread about how you keep track of your blocks you recieve and send. I need to do something like this too. I forgot to take pics of the blocks I sent to the last few. I think it was Toriabelle and pcquilter and Megsann. My grand daughter pulled the labels off some of my blocks I recieved from a few months and now I can't remember who sent them so making a folder and adding the photos and info is a great idea. At least I am not too far into this as I have only been swapping since September and only one per month as I was trying to get over some health problems in Jan and Feb. And by the way, Ladies......I have seen such beautiful photos of blocks sent the past few months. I love the house blocks, they are so cute.

paintmejudy 04-10-2011 11:10 AM

Corry, if you right click on the posted photo, then click on SAVE AS, you can save it and send it where you want.

Originally Posted by Corry

That's really smart! I'm going to do that too. And I must discipline myself to photograph more. I have not done the blocks I send out, but I will now. So, did you choose a new theme??

Was reading the thread about how you keep track of your blocks you recieve and send. I need to do something like this too. I forgot to take pics of the blocks I sent to the last few. I think it was Toriabelle and pcquilter and Megsann. My grand daughter pulled the labels off some of my blocks I recieved from a few months and now I can't remember who sent them so making a folder and adding the photos and info is a great idea. At least I am not too far into this as I have only been swapping since September and only one per month as I was trying to get over some health problems in Jan and Feb. And by the way, Ladies......I have seen such beautiful photos of blocks sent the past few months. I love the house blocks, they are so cute.

dotcomdtcm 04-10-2011 11:28 AM

Sunshine block is from my friend Lynnie, who is lurking on this thread...

fromzstore 04-10-2011 12:35 PM

2 Attachment(s)
reveived 3 beautiful blocks today everyone of the crazy quilt blocks are different and so pretty thanks

from crafty 3790
[ATTACH=CONFIG]182315[/ATTACH]

from paint me judy
[ATTACH=CONFIG]182316[/ATTACH]