Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

burnsk 06-10-2011 08:52 AM

Originally Posted by paintmejudy
Embarrassed to admit this .... but -- Does anyone recognize this fabric? It has a navy background with tiny rose flowers, a few green and goldish leaves, very teeny leaves. It is left from the F8 that I received from Carsey for the Boomerang 5 North swap, and I mailed this block back about 5/10 or so, maybe a few days earlier or later later. She has not received it. I must have sent it to the wrong swapper because her envelope for mailing a block is in its pile on my desk. I forgot to take a picture so can't post what the block looks like. Never returned by the post office, so it was delivered somewhere! Color me embarassed; this has never hapened to me before. Perhaps I included it in a BOM block swap? Help! Has anyone seen this stray block?

:roll: Can't help you but I've done similar, packaged blocks to go and discovered that they were in envelopes for people who's blocks were still on the machine. Just glad I caught them.

dotcomdtcm 06-10-2011 01:24 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Announcing... the start of my new Maple Leaf quilt with these beauties from Kate 01. I think this quilt will be for ME!
Thank you Kathleen!

Here's one from me for a friend in Australia!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]209608[/ATTACH]

fromzstore 06-10-2011 01:49 PM

dottie where did you find that fabric of new york that is our theme this year for bible school i am doing some aprons that would look cute on the aprons.

sew cornie 06-10-2011 04:02 PM

paintmejudy, I recognize the fabric from the Boom swap too, but since you and I haven't swapped, you didn't accidentally send it to me.

But you may want to ask Admin to remove the picture you posted and then replace it with one that doesn't show carsey's personal info. Just a thought . . . this is a public forum and most prefer their personal info protected. ;)

paintmejudy 06-10-2011 04:42 PM

oops -- how do I get a hold of admin?

Originally Posted by sew cornie
paintmejudy, I recognize the fabric from the Boom swap too, but since you and I haven't swapped, you didn't accidentally send it to me.

But you may want to ask Admin to remove the picture you posted and then replace it with one that doesn't show carsey's personal info. Just a thought . . . this is a public forum and most prefer their personal info protected. ;)

dotcomdtcm 06-10-2011 04:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's my snowman for wanabquilter!

ljdugas31 06-10-2011 04:56 PM

Dot that is adorable!!!!!!!!

Quilted Horse 06-10-2011 06:16 PM

Received a lovely block today from OKDarla. Will post pix in a day or two. Thank you!

jetnica 06-10-2011 06:21 PM

Okay, I finished blocks for the following folks:

ledraj
jadcow
paintmejudy
toriabelle
shnnn
lisalisa
rfbrazell

If I make it to the post office in time tomorrow - they will all go out tomorrow - if not they will go out Monday.

Whew - Okay I'm all caught up. No more extra swaps for the rest of June!! =D I'm gonna work on a few things that need finished - July I'll swap extras again. =D

AngieS 06-10-2011 07:13 PM

Oh, I got such a beautiful block today! Thank you so much!!! It's gorgeous! It does look even more spectacular in person! The colors are so bright. :) I will post a picture (even though you posted already) in a little while.