Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

patricej 06-11-2011 02:30 AM

Originally Posted by paintmejudy
oops -- how do I get a hold of admin?

Originally Posted by sew cornie
paintmejudy, I recognize the fabric from the Boom swap too, but since you and I haven't swapped, you didn't accidentally send it to me.

But you may want to ask Admin to remove the picture you posted and then replace it with one that doesn't show carsey's personal info. Just a thought . . . this is a public forum and most prefer their personal info protected. ;)

all fixed. :-)

paintmejudy 06-11-2011 07:13 AM

Thank you, Patrice.

Originally Posted by PatriceJ

Originally Posted by paintmejudy
oops -- how do I get a hold of admin?

Originally Posted by sew cornie
paintmejudy, I recognize the fabric from the Boom swap too, but since you and I haven't swapped, you didn't accidentally send it to me.

But you may want to ask Admin to remove the picture you posted and then replace it with one that doesn't show carsey's personal info. Just a thought . . . this is a public forum and most prefer their personal info protected. ;)

all fixed. :-)

paintmejudy 06-11-2011 07:15 AM

Jetnica, your turtle mails today -- I love it, hope you will too.

Originally Posted by jetnica
Okay, I finished blocks for the following folks:

ledraj
jadcow
paintmejudy
toriabelle
shnnn
lisalisa
rfbrazell

If I make it to the post office in time tomorrow - they will all go out tomorrow - if not they will go out Monday.

Whew - Okay I'm all caught up. No more extra swaps for the rest of June!! =D I'm gonna work on a few things that need finished - July I'll swap extras again. =D

jetnica 06-11-2011 07:19 AM

I'm going to the post office right now.

If I owe you a block, it's posted on my blog (link in signature) if you want a sneak peek!

=D

lisalisa 06-11-2011 02:51 PM

Originally Posted by jetnica
I'm going to the post office right now.

If I owe you a block, it's posted on my blog (link in signature) if you want a sneak peek!

=D

noooooooo. I caved and looked!. The little crow is perfect and so is the quote. I love it! Thank you. I made your block last night and some how it came out over sized. Cutting it down TO size would cut off the points. That pattern is a tricky one. I'll get it!

BTW I gave your blog a link from my blog.

materialgrl 06-13-2011 05:32 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Received a lovely block from paint me judy,yours will be in the mail today

Foxflower 06-13-2011 08:26 AM

Originally Posted by AngieS
Oh, I got such a beautiful block today! Thank you so much Elisa!!! It's gorgeous! It does look even more spectacular in person! The colors are so bright. :) I will post a picture (even though you posted already) in a little while.

So Glad you like it :!: :thumbup:

AngieS 06-13-2011 08:42 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Foxflower

Originally Posted by AngieS
Oh, I got such a beautiful block today! Thank you so much Elisa!!! It's gorgeous! It does look even more spectacular in person! The colors are so bright. :) I will post a picture (even though you posted already) in a little while.

So Glad you like it :!: :thumbup:

Oh, I do!! I was getting ready to post the picture and saw this. :)

Beautiful Block From FoxFlower....June block swap
[ATTACH=CONFIG]210901[/ATTACH]

AngieS 06-13-2011 08:45 AM

Originally Posted by materialgrl
Received a lovely block from paint me judy,yours will be in the mail today

That's really pretty. :)

ljdugas31 06-13-2011 09:10 AM

Got a beautiful block from paintmejudy!!!! LOVE IT !!!!!!!!! Please post :thumbup: