Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

VaNella 05-08-2011 04:33 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is a picture of the beautiful basket paintmejudy sent. Don't you just love it? I do!!!

Kate01 05-08-2011 04:45 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Here are my extra May swaps with Pokerdiva, They are great for my new theme, "Christmas". Love them, Thanks, Diva

toriabelle 05-08-2011 05:43 AM

Originally Posted by JanetWall
Ok everyone this is what I been doing this weekend. Let me know what you think ? I finely got my Blocks to come out to 12 1/2 man I'm so glad.

They are so pretty! I want them. They're in my favorite colors,too.

MadeinMaine 05-08-2011 06:01 AM

Hi Quilty Friends - We have a new participant who needs a partner. Her theme is "any block will do in the civil war colors. I especially like anything with deep gold colors."
If you would like to volunteer, please send me a PM. Thanks!
edit >>>VOLUNTEER PARTNER FOUND! THANK YOU!

What beautiful blocks on the last few pages! They are all winners.

AND, a Happy MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL OF YOU, especially to MY mother who is also a member of our Swap > LOVE YOU!

shirley

MadeinMaine 05-08-2011 07:32 AM

Me again!
Thanks - we have a volunteer for the posting above, but I have also received a PM from another person who would like to join us. She lives in Australia and her theme is butterflies. If you would like to volunteer to be her May partner, please send me a PM.
Thank you!
shirley

UPDATE: Partner found! Thank you to all who volunteered.

KGoodhand 05-08-2011 11:35 AM

I am going to mail out my May partners blocks on Monday. Would anyone like to do an extra swap? I could probably manage one or two extras!!

hsquiltingmom 05-08-2011 01:31 PM

Originally Posted by KGoodhand
I am going to mail out my May partners blocks on Monday. Would anyone like to do an extra swap? I could probably manage one or two extras!!

I could do an extra swap with you. My themes I am working on right now, are 1) yellow and blue 2) pink and purple, and 3) space or starwars. It may take me till the end of the month, but it will get done.

hsquiltingmom

KGoodhand 05-08-2011 01:34 PM

Originally Posted by hsquiltingmom

Originally Posted by KGoodhand

I could do an extra swap with you. My themes I am working on right now, are 1) yellow and blue 2) pink and purple, and 3) space or starwars. It may take me till the end of the month, but it will get done.

hsquiltingmom

Thanks!! I will send you a PM!!!

jetnica 05-08-2011 03:45 PM

2 Attachment(s)
pics of my blocks from fromzstore:

LOVE THEM!!!

Oksewnsew 05-08-2011 03:55 PM

OH those turtle blocks are adorable..

Jean