Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

jigs1354 07-20-2011 02:33 PM

Hey!! Shirley see what did I tell you, your very popular on this quilting board, 156 in just a few days. from my other post, lol I'm always behind the times, more fun that way. I just finished my block for Connie today and sending it tomorrow, finally. My sewing machine quit on me after 25 yrs. Had to buy another but sure not as good as my old friend the Viking.
Oh well, can't complain.
Have to go get busy on some more blocks now.
Bye sweetie, keep up the great work.
Shirley/Tn.

Originally Posted by MadeinMaine

Originally Posted by jigs1354
Were up to 84 participants because you are the best and work very hard Shirley, Be prepared to be there many years, girl friend. We have the best :)
Shirley/Tn.

Originally Posted by MadeinMaine
Please welcome two more new participants who have been added to the August swap:
"Quilter4HireandFun" and "dogsgod"
Enjoy!!!

We are now up to 84 participants!!!!! :thumbup: THANK YOU, ALL!!!

Thanks, Shirley in Tenn - but that's an old post. As of today, we have 156 participants - the BEST swap on the Board
:thumbup: :-D thanks to all of YOU!!
shirley in Maine

PokerDiva 07-20-2011 02:41 PM

Those are some beauties Robert.

Originally Posted by rfbrazell
Here ya go Dot.
They are all beautful, only need 11 more for my quilt.
Yahoo. Aren't they beautful. They are all from swappers on the board. I LOVE them all.
Love ya
R

Short an Sweet 07-20-2011 04:11 PM

1 Attachment(s)
here is the beautiful block Dotty sent me to start my theme of Dragonflies

MadeinMaine 07-20-2011 04:12 PM

Originally Posted by Oksewnsew
Thanks all for the compliments..Makes it all worth while when someone likes it.. There are sooo many beautiful blocks on here, very talented people - so glad I joined this swap.. Thanks again.

Jean

You obviously are very talented - so glad to have you in our very special group :thumbup:
shirley

Lightening1957 07-20-2011 05:31 PM

Lots of precious beautiful blocks. Love them all.

toriabelle 07-20-2011 06:12 PM

I owe you two blocks, Robert! Now only 7.

Oksewnsew 07-20-2011 07:06 PM

Originally Posted by toriabelle

Robert, I have fabrics picked out to send you 2 of the lantern blks...Does that help? ;-) Will work on the Partridge block tomorrow. :lol:

Oksewnsew 07-20-2011 07:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I received these two gorgeous blocks from Natasha (nattoddboyd) today..I didn't expect two at all, thanks so much. Love love them. She's in Australia and these are from the June swap. Takes a while to get across that big river..lolo..

From Natasha
[ATTACH=CONFIG]229570[/ATTACH]

rfbrazell 07-20-2011 07:45 PM

Wow, I better start thinkng of the next theme.....LOL
This is better than compound intrest. Smile

rfbrazell 07-20-2011 07:47 PM

OK, I feel like I'm in an auction....who will give me 11, do I hear a 9, What about 7...who will bid 5.....I am so laughing
You gals are GREAT.
Carsey if you read this I have your applique leaf and EMBROIDERY block down can you pm with your mailing address.
R

Originally Posted by Oksewnsew

Robert, I have fabrics picked out to send you 2 of the lantern blks...Does that help? ;-) Will work on the Partridge block tomorrow. :lol: