Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

kwiltkrazy 09-10-2010 09:14 PM

Beautiful blocks, LJ. I love the colors, how special that you found some turtle material. They'll be great additions to your quilt Jentica.

MegsAnn 09-10-2010 09:47 PM

Yay for 100!

Deecee 09-10-2010 10:13 PM

Congratulations on 100 swappers.

I'm still keeping an eye on all the lovely blocks!

SulaBug 09-11-2010 12:26 AM

Tam Moo,
The two Log Cabin blocks you have made for me arrived in today's mail, Friday, Sept. 10th!! :D They are just gorgeous & I love them so much!! :D I can't take a picture of them, as the camers went to camera heaven yesterday. Sorry!! :oops: If you took a picture will you please post them for me? You should receive your's any time now. Hope you like them!! Thank you for being an extra swap partner with me for September.
Sulabug,
:D :D :D

Tam...Moo 09-11-2010 04:16 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Sula Bug,

Sorry to hear about your camera. I received my blocks yesterday as well and I love them - you do amazing work and I appreciate you doing an extra swap with me as well. I love the charm too - I have the perfect place for it and will think of the beautiful log cabin blocks you made just for me. Hope we swap again soon! It's been so nicw getting to know you.

Blocks I sent to Sula Bug
[ATTACH=CONFIG]16698[/ATTACH]

Blocks I received from Sula Bug
[ATTACH=CONFIG]18022[/ATTACH]

Tam...Moo 09-11-2010 04:21 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Missgigglewings

I love the block you sent to me - I am in love with this beautiful color combination and it is just perfect. Thanks so much for swapping with me for September. I can hardly wait to have enough blocks to make a quilt. This will be the first quilt I have made for me! It has been nice getting to know you and I just love your user name.

Block I received from missigglewings
[ATTACH=CONFIG]6655[/ATTACH]

bookworm 09-11-2010 08:16 AM

I think I shall join you lovely people starting next month :)

Rettie V. Grama 09-11-2010 08:24 AM

Originally Posted by MadeinMaine
And, Virginia will be joining us with a theme of bowtie blocks. WELCOME!!

Who is my partner?

SulaBug 09-11-2010 08:33 AM

Originally Posted by Tam...Moo
Sula Bug,

Sorry to hear about your camera. I received my blocks yesterday as well and I love them - you do amazing work and I appreciate you doing an extra swap with me as well. I love the charm too - I have the perfect place for it and will think of the beautiful log cabin blocks you made just for me. Hope we swap again soon! It's been so nicw getting to know you.

Thank you for posting the pictures for me!! :-) I am so glad that you liked the blocks I made for you. I am sure we can arrange to swap again, whenever we want too. Just say the word!!
:D :D :D :D

MadeinMaine 09-11-2010 08:40 AM

Originally Posted by bookworm
I think I shall join you lovely people starting next month :)

WELCOME, bookworm! Glad to have you join our FUN!

bookworm is our 101st active participant! Her theme is Halloween :thumbup: