Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

MadeinMaine 09-21-2010 03:16 PM

Simply gorgeous basket block!!! Great job!!!

letsquilt 09-21-2010 03:25 PM

love that basket block!!!!!!!!!!!!

kwiltkrazy 09-21-2010 07:21 PM

Thank all for your wonderful compliments on the basket blocks, didn't know how it would be received, because most of the blocks are pieced. But, I really enjoy embroidery, and am trying to teach myself hand applique. Very pleased that BRT is pleased with it. Did I say I love these swaps. Tried to get swaps going at my guild, but no one is interested. So this guild fits my needs very well. Thank you all.

SulaBug 09-22-2010 10:40 PM

I am so LUCKY!! :D I received two beautiful floral Log Cabin Blocks, in today's mail, from quiltingnonnie. Thank you so much for the lovely blocks. I am not able to post a picture, sorry!!:oops: Please quiltingnonnie if you took a picture of them, could you post it for me? I loved being swap partner's with you & hope we can exchange again sometime!!
:D :D :D :D

JacquelineVH 09-22-2010 10:49 PM

ANNE RICHMOND: i am your block swap partner thin month but have been laid low by severe migraines through most of Sept. I will make and send your block as soon as I feel better. Just didn't want you to think I'd forgotten or welched.
Jacqueline VH

Pats8e8 09-22-2010 10:53 PM

I received the cutest tea cup block from paintmejudy today! It is just darling! I'll get a photo on here soon. We did an extra swap and I'm so glad she swapped with me!

Pat

homecaregiver 09-23-2010 03:26 AM

Guna60, I received the beautiful log cabin block from you and it is just perfect. The colors are just what I wanted as I have always wanted to make a quilt with browns, blacks and creams. This is the first block towards that quilt. I just love it. I will post a picture by this weekend, due to a trip to the ER with my husband kinda got in the way of putting the finishing touches to it, so forgive and thanks so much for the block.
Pat (homecaregiver)

homecaregiver 09-23-2010 03:31 AM

My block of the month for September is almost completed and should be able to get it in the mail by Saturday at the latest. I had a blurb in my life that got me behind, my husband had to make a trip via ambulance to the ER for congestive heart failure. But wanted my block partner to know she wasn't forgotten. So, Guna 60 watch the mail next week.
homecaregiver (Pat)

SuzanneTx 09-23-2010 05:28 AM

1 Attachment(s)
My swap partner pm'd me to let me know she received her block, so I'm going to post a picture of it for her.

Suzanne

winter012 09-23-2010 05:44 AM

when will the October partners be assigned?