Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

quiltingnonie 10-15-2010 03:33 PM

Wow! You hit the jackpot! Absolutely stunning blocks.

MadeinMaine 10-15-2010 04:29 PM

WOOOOOOOOOW, Judy - what a collection of gorgeous blocks!!
Nice job, EVERYONE.

cjr 10-15-2010 04:42 PM

Gorgous blocks. Mail is fun to get when it involves this board. Can't wait for mine. I'm getting a late start on dogsgos' block, but this is only the middle of the month. We get to anxious.

dahna42 10-16-2010 02:20 AM

Beautiful blocks, will make a great quilt.

MadeinMaine 10-16-2010 04:30 AM

Greetings!
I am pleased to announce new participant for November:
FROSTBAA
Theme: classic blue and white with a small
touch of pink to warm it up a bit. Block pattern on quilterscache.com-Amish Diamond

Sounds like a beautiful quilt in the making :thumbup:
WELCOME, frostbaa!

paintmejudy 10-16-2010 08:29 AM

Welcome, Frostbaa! This is such a wonderful swap, thanks to all the great gals on the thread.

Originally Posted by MadeinMaine
Greetings!
I am pleased to announce new participant for November:
FROSTBAA
Theme: classic blue and white with a small
touch of pink to warm it up a bit. Block pattern on quilterscache.com-Amish Diamond

Sounds like a beautiful quilt in the making :thumbup:
WELCOME, frostbaa!

abonda 10-16-2010 11:03 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I just got my mail and recieved the most beautiful square from one of my October partners Wanabquilter! Audrey I just LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When I opened that package my jaw fell a mile. I soooooo LOVE applique and this style block!!!!!!!!! You can trade with me anytime!!! ANYTIME!!!! Thank you so much again it is beautiful!

Ready Girls? Here it is!

homecaregiver 10-16-2010 11:47 AM

that is a beautiful applique block. I love it too. I sent my October block to my partner but have not seen on here where she received it. I mailed it on the 9th of October so need to check to see if it was received.

Pat (homecaregiver)

abonda 10-16-2010 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by homecaregiver
that is a beautiful applique block. I love it too. I sent my October block to my partner but have not seen on here where she received it. I mailed it on the 9th of October so need to check to see if it was received.

Pat (homecaregiver)

Try and PM her to ask her personally.

paintmejudy 10-16-2010 12:27 PM

All I can say is WOW AND DOUBLE WOWSERS! Beautiful work.

Originally Posted by abonda
I just got my mail and recieved the most beautiful square from one of my October partners Wanabquilter! Audrey I just LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When I opened that package my jaw fell a mile. I soooooo LOVE applique and this style block!!!!!!!!! You can trade with me anytime!!! ANYTIME!!!! Thank you so much again it is beautiful!

Ready Girls? Here it is!