Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

Katie Ann 10-13-2010 05:11 PM

Originally Posted by simplecomforts
Here is the Sept block I made for dannypanny.

That is darling!

Katie Ann 10-13-2010 05:15 PM

Originally Posted by SulaBug

Originally Posted by paintmejudy
You're welcome, C.
Somehow they don't look square in the photos, but I know I measured and double checked before sending them off!

Originally Posted by SulaBug
I received three blocks, in the mail today, from PaintMeJudy & they are gorgeous!! :thumbup: Judy & I decided to do an extra swap, for the month of October. My collection is really growing & I am so excited with each & every block that arrives in the mail. This is still as much fun as when I received the very first blocks!! Thank you Judy, they are awesome!!
:D :D :D

Judy,
They are definately as square as can be, so don't worry. It could be that the photographer wasn't aiming the camera just the right way!! :D Who knows!! :D
Cheryl

Judy, those blocks you sent to SulaBug are beautiful. Good job.

mbogenpohl 10-13-2010 05:19 PM

Welcome to the swap and all the blocks so far ate just beautiful!

abonda 10-13-2010 05:21 PM

Originally Posted by mbogenpohl
Welcome to the swap and all the blocks so far ate just beautiful!

If your hungry you really should eat something else! LOL LOL

burnsk 10-13-2010 06:14 PM

Thank you for the "Welcome" 's. Looking forward to swapping. I've been reading this thread and all the blocks are gorgeous. Everyone makes such beautiful blocks.

mbogenpohl 10-13-2010 07:13 PM

Abonda, Your probably right! Didn't eat much spaghetti tonight for supper, so I guess my brain was still thinking food!!! LOL Okay all the blocks so far are just beautiful!!!!! Yepeeeeeeeeee I think I got it right this time. Abonda, Thanks for keeping me on my toes!

dannypanny 10-14-2010 03:04 AM

Originally Posted by MadeinMaine
Dannypanny and Jacquie - Your blocks are wonderful !!

Thanks madeinmaine.. I enjoy hand applique more than joining two pieces together by machine. Cannot seem to get the seams to butt properly... Applique is more forgiving... ciao

abonda 10-14-2010 06:18 AM

Originally Posted by mbogenpohl
Abonda, Your probably right! Didn't eat much spaghetti tonight for supper, so I guess my brain was still thinking food!!! LOL Okay all the blocks so far are just beautiful!!!!! Yepeeeeeeeeee I think I got it right this time. Abonda, Thanks for keeping me on my toes!

I just couldn't help myself! :evil: :D Sorry wasn't making fun of you I just couldn't help myself! :evil:

goldendog55 10-14-2010 11:41 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Thank you Kherrin for the beautiful block! I love the pansy! I will be working on yours this week.

kwiltkrazy 10-14-2010 12:21 PM

Beautiful pansy, your satin stitch is perfect.