Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

kwiltkrazy 12-20-2010 11:12 PM

Leota that is lovely.

SulaBug 12-20-2010 11:54 PM

Two more gorgeous block's!! :thumbup: Everyone is making such lovely blocks for each other. Congratulation's everyone.
:D :D :D :D

moosegirl 12-21-2010 06:06 AM

1 Attachment(s)
This cow didn't jump over the moon it came to my house. A wonderful cow print block was sent by dotcomdtcm from NY city-home of the cow parade sculptures and I love it. Thank you.
Moosegirl

Cows on Retreat
[ATTACH=CONFIG]146414[/ATTACH]

Jupiter 12-21-2010 08:47 AM

Wow Leota! That is really an intricate block... and it is beautiful!

hugs, Jupiter

Originally Posted by Leota
Finally September block is done!
Quiltmom here is a picture of it.

Now to get my October Partner's Block done...

pdcakm 12-21-2010 09:30 AM

wonderful blocks all.

simplecomforts 12-21-2010 12:36 PM

Dotty you have a good eye for putting colors together. I on the other hand wellll. Again dotty a wonderful block I love the cow material it has nice bold colors. And the yellow print blocks makes the cows print stand out. Hats off to you. And Moosegirl your one lucky gal I'd love to see this quilt when your finished with it. Its going to be beautiful.

simplecomforts 12-21-2010 12:43 PM

Leota let's not forget your very pretty block also. I love the star design in the block. And your colors also go together very nicely. I love the dark blue with the yellow. I will have to find the directions for that star and make it. Quiltmon what a lucky person you are.

AngieS 12-21-2010 02:28 PM

Karen (KR) I love the block that you chose. I am going to have to get directions for that one.

Leota your block is very eye catching! I really like that. It took me a minute to realize how it was done. Do you go by a pattern? :) Is that blue or purple? I have a UFO that I was working on and it has yellow and purple in it and I really like it.

Dotty the cows and flowers are very pretty together. :)

paintmejudy 12-21-2010 04:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)
An extra December swap from pkcakm -- isn't it gorgeous? Thank you so much, Pat, I love it, it is perfect - couldn't be better! Wonderful piecing!!! Good job, girl!

jetnica 12-21-2010 04:49 PM

4 Attachment(s)
okay -- here are some long promised pics!

i'm just (not so) patiently waiting for the mailman to bring Karen's new friend to my party and I'll all caught up! Ready for January!!!

From Aunt Retta 1
[ATTACH=CONFIG]146562[/ATTACH]

From Aunt Retta 2
[ATTACH=CONFIG]146563[/ATTACH]

From Nancy in Lousiana
[ATTACH=CONFIG]146564[/ATTACH]

Everyone playing nicely together...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]146565[/ATTACH]