Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Monthly Quilting Bee-Version lll (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-version-lll-t231362.html)

dfelker 10-22-2014 09:41 AM

Cool Beans! I'm going to have to make a few, they look like they would be quick...I LIKE quick!

CajunBear 10-22-2014 02:48 PM

Oops Block's from CajunBear

Likethedog, I sent you that block! lol

Hugs,
CajunBear

Originally Posted by Likethedog (Post 6678306)
Here is the beautiful kitty block I received yesterday from lovngrandma. As you can see, it's been cat-scanned and given official approval by Tanner.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]471867[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]471868[/ATTACH]

Lovngrandma, you'll soon receive a bright block with some butterflies. Hope you like it as much as I like the one you sent!

marilyn43 10-23-2014 02:14 PM

Oh yes, You can put my name up for when this starts in again. Can't wait.

JuneBillie 10-25-2014 12:59 PM

Oksewnsew, (please put my name down for when you start it back in January)? Hope your holiday is the best, and everyone else here too. :)

Oksewnsew 10-25-2014 01:39 PM

Thanks gals, I have you marked down.. Hope ya'all have great holidays too..

JuneBillie 10-25-2014 06:22 PM

Originally Posted by lovngrandma (Post 6911489)
I received my block from June Billie and WOW u did a awesome block made for me, I love it, I hope ulove yours, have not heard if u got it, but I love mine very much, she will actually be the center of a wall hanging, I am finding the right words to pit , and I have 2 other blocks going with it, oh my it will be a super just for me, and beautiful.

Lovngrandma- You had me wondering if I made you a block and never sent it. lol.... It was Judith1005 who sent you that very pretty block, not me. So I don't know if she had received one back from you or not. lol....

JuneBillie 10-25-2014 06:27 PM

Oksewnsew- You are a wonderful host. (I don't know why we tell her though, she already knows it...lol....) I will be all ready for January. Winter, cold days, maybe some snow. Oh, I love sewing then. lol....

Oksewnsew 10-25-2014 06:53 PM

Well thank you JuneBillie, but I'm rather shy, so I appreciate compliments.. I try to do my best for everyone. I agree, I LOVE love love SNOW, COLD DAYS, WINTER in general..This last week we've had high 80's, 90, and 92 today!!! At the end of October!!! HELLO, this is not Hawaii....hahahaha Another hot one tomorrow, hi 80's Monday then cooler weather, BRING IT ON, ya kno?

JuneBillie 10-25-2014 06:57 PM

It was cool when we got up this morning, then up to low 70's later on, but quickly back down. It has cooled off a lot here. Hope you get some cool weather soon. :)

sunrise450 10-26-2014 11:42 AM

I have been following along on your swap and everyone seems to be having so much fun! I would like to join in January. Should I send a PM now or wait till it is listed?