Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Monthly Quilting Bee-Version lll (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-version-lll-t231362.html)

JuneBillie 03-02-2015 04:06 PM

Donna I love the red and white blocks you made.

To my partners for February, my husband was finally able to get out today and mail my blocks off for you. Yeah!!!

I also think I have a block at the post office which he didn't know so I will pick it up tomorrow.

JuneBillie 03-02-2015 08:44 PM

dac you just stay safe.

marilyn43 03-03-2015 02:29 PM

This message should have read adhesive spray. I have a rug in my sewing room and it slides around so I bought some adhesive spray for it. Took the machine to singer repairs. They also sell new machines. I was in that place for 2 1/2 hrs, they were trying to sell me a new machine. Please everyone tell me NO, my machine isn't that old but oh it's so tempting. I won't be taking part this month in the swap. I need some classes with my quilting. I'm just not happy with the mistakes I make, hopefully I'll be able to pick up some tips, especially in the measuring area. I just never get my measurements correct. I'm going to miss it a lot. Our weather has been so cold, windy and below zero temps. Have a great week.

dfelker 03-03-2015 03:33 PM

These are just darling! I have always liked red and white. Maybe because those were my High-school colors.

Originally Posted by Lv2sew2011 (Post 7111008)
My partner and I both decided to do two blocks and here are her's. I got them ready to mail but going to be a little late mailing, will mail them tomorrow. Sharing my blocks kind of proud of them and I hope she likes them....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]512073[/ATTACH]

dfelker 03-03-2015 03:34 PM

Originally Posted by marilyn43 (Post 7110070)

Happy Birthday Dorothy, I wish you a fun filled day and many more great birthdays.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]511974[/ATTACH]

So very sweet!!
THANK YOU ~ THANK YOU ~ MARILYN!!!

ljptexas 03-03-2015 03:39 PM

No, I don't think you missed it. I've been keeping watch since the 1st & haven't seen hide nor hair of it yet. Am anxious to get started.
By the way, I send your block to you last Friday. How was the stay in Florida? Warm, I'm guessing? Winter isn't done with us down south yet either. Expecting sleet & cold temps on Wed.

God bless....

Originally Posted by bibliostone (Post 7112210)
Did I miss the March match-up or an announcement about it?

Oksewnsew 03-03-2015 08:12 PM

Here are the swap names for March. Just a reminder, make sure your blocks measure 12 ½” before sending out. This is very important. Keep in touch with your partner too. Be sure to post pictures, we all like pictures.

Bibliostone / Sauki1
CJR / Sunrise450
Coconuts / Terriamn
Country-girl / Quilting Eileen
DannyValentine / Likethedog
Dfelker / Ljptexas
Inspectorcmm / JoyceRowell
JoyceRowell / Inspectorcmm
Ladyredhawk / Lovngrandma
Likethedog / DannyValentine
Ljptexas / Dfelker
Lovngrandma / Ladyredhawk
Lv2sew2011 / Meant2b
Mainewoods Mammie / Nana Bass
Meant2be / /Lv2sew2011
Mike’sgirl / Missgigglewings
Missgigglewings / Mike’sgirl
NanaBass / Mainewoods Mammie
QuiltingEileen / Country-girl
Sauki1 / Bibliostone
Sunrise450 / CJR
Terriamn / Coconuts

Oksewnsew 03-04-2015 10:12 AM

I'm sorry some of you may have had the same partner in last few months, but there's been several to leave for a time so unless you want to contact another member and see if you can swap partners with them, then let it go this month - will see can get it straightened out next month... Thanks

JuneBillie 03-04-2015 04:23 PM

Everyone remember to thank your wonderful host for all she does. I know I couldn't do her job.:)

Lv2sew2011 03-04-2015 04:25 PM

Glad to see our new list up...Thank you Jean! And for all those who commented on my blocks thank I enjoyed making them.