Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Monthly Quilting Bee-Version lll (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-version-lll-t231362.html)

Scrapper 01-14-2014 08:22 PM

WOW.....what a gorgeous block......nice work!! And you created the design too??? Nice.....

Originally Posted by rfbrazell (Post 6507204)
Hey CJR,
Here is the first of two. I think you will know why I did this block.....history.
It was a compliation of multiple designs. Had a little trouble with the sign, but it turned out OK.
Starting the second one today.
Here is a pic.
R

ljptexas 01-15-2014 07:01 AM

Scrapper. I love your avatar. I have made 2 small ones. Plan to make 16" ones for my family, about 7. It is sooo easy PP..

Elisabrat 01-15-2014 07:18 AM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]456668[/ATTACH]

here I hope are the two blocks I received, the top drunkards path came from katskidin. I love it! snowflakes will fit perfectly with my other blocks! and the second made its way slowly by row boat lol from NBoyd in Australia. Its a wonderful sparkling green Christmas tree. I am finding all the blocks I am receiving will work great together. Great job ladies!

Oksewnsew 01-15-2014 07:31 AM

Great blocks. Glad to see everyone is making contact and doing blocks. Really wish ALL participants would post a little something off and on, to let us know what's going on.. Love to see what everyone is making. :thumbup:

Happy Sewing
Jean

rfbrazell 01-15-2014 08:37 AM

You should be getting a little something, something soon.
let me know when you get it.
R

Sauki1 01-15-2014 09:14 AM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]456691[/ATTACH]These are the blocks I sent Coconuts for the January swap. She said she was unable to post. Having a little problem with Windows 8, I think some of us can relate :)

frenchfryqueen 01-15-2014 09:16 AM

Oohh.. love those blocks, Sauki. What a cheerful blue!

Sauki1 01-15-2014 09:20 AM

Thanks, I like that blue too :)

Originally Posted by frenchfryqueen (Post 6514218)
Oohh.. love those blocks, Sauki. What a cheerful blue!

Oksewnsew 01-15-2014 09:34 AM

Oh yeh! Windows 8 is a whole new learning experience! and I've worked with computers and changes for many years, and this one is pushing my buttons!! Seems something new to learn everyday!!!..OH well, we shall prevail..:thumbup:

WHAT?? something for moi`, hmmmm I'm waiting with bated breath. :)

JuneBillie 01-15-2014 12:26 PM

Beautiful blocks. My quilt block will go out tomorrow to my special partner quiltingeileen. We had a lot of rain the other day, and it made it hard to get back up our drive way. So it should be cold enough again that I can get it out tomorrow to my special partner for January. I think the block I made turned out pretty. I love seeing all these other beautiful blocks.