Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Monthly Quilting Bee-Version lll (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-version-lll-t231362.html)

Likethedog 01-18-2014 08:12 AM

I is OK! This morning, one more try at the butterfly....

cjr 01-18-2014 09:51 AM

I'm in the middle of partially reorganizing my sewing room. blocks are made, I wil lget to mailing beginning of next week. i've removed a bulky office desk that was a space waster. In its place repurposed shelving unit from garage,previously from my former business. and a small vintage secretary desk. Yesterday was clean & rearrange fixture day. Lots of bending, lifting & pushing. Today I hope to organize sewing projects on shelf and put desk in working order.

I have been mauling this in my mind for a couple of months. Last week I aquired some organizing boxes & bins, color coordinated to make my space mine..on sale

We had an electrical problem in there a couple of weeks ago. So things were tore up so electrician could get in. Perfect time to get this done.

i Have not forgotten my swap partners.

Elisabrat 01-19-2014 06:53 PM

I have this vision. I would love to sort my folded fabrics by color. did it with the little pieces now to get those two shelves in order... but I could be sewing!! hence why its only sorta color sorted. I need to take two hours and just do it. ugh.. but oh how lovely when its done right? OK FINE TOMORROW. (or the next)

coconuts 01-20-2014 02:01 PM

Blocks are ready to go tomorrow.

Likethedog 01-20-2014 02:43 PM

I'll be setting my butterfly free tomorrow!

JuneBillie 01-20-2014 03:12 PM

I am still working on organizing a bit at a time in my sewing room. We are planning to take the bed out of it. It was our second bedroom, but we don't really need it with just the 2 of us. My son and his wife don't live far from us either. But when we get everything fixed in it the way we want, we might think about a day bed. Although my husband is hinting to use one wall for some of his computer stuff. We keep a small freezer in there, but I love having it. If I have 2 good walls to use on a daily basis that would fit my needs. I could use a bigger table of some kind for cutting on. Then as long as I can add more wall shelves, I will be happy camper.

Have a great week everyone!

dotcomdtcm 01-20-2014 04:29 PM

I don't have a sewing room. I live in a large apartment but my studio went , when DD moved home. Here is a little idea that has been very useful. Fabric has just been super starched & ironed!

dotcomdtcm 01-20-2014 04:30 PM

1 Attachment(s)
It is still a pain to upload a photo!

CajunBear 01-20-2014 04:33 PM

Roberto, I do love those red hat blocks! Might be my next theme when I get enough star blocks! That red and purple just make me want to giggle! Lol

hugs,
Cajun

JuneBillie 01-20-2014 11:06 PM

Dotty I like how you did that, and pretty fabrics too.