Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Monthly Quilting Bee-Version lll (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-version-lll-t231362.html)

Difergie 01-21-2014 09:51 AM

2 Attachment(s)
received a beautiful block from retiredfirechief today...really pretty! Here it is....my theme is pastels, soft, old fashion
[ATTACH=CONFIG]457850[/ATTACH]
this is the one I sent her...her theme is civil war fabrics
Retired was a delight to trade with....thanks

letsquilt 01-21-2014 12:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I just received my block from quiltaddiction today, It is very pretty,thank you so much!

Jenniky 01-21-2014 01:30 PM

Finished the block for my partner...package sitting nicely waiting for me to make the run into town. Which most likely will be tomorrow morning. :thumbup:

CajunBear 01-21-2014 01:49 PM

January Block!

1 Attachment(s)
I received my block from Sherry today....ssnare...it's great! Love it! What is the name of that block, I don't think I've ever seen it before..it's neat. Below is the photo.

Hugs,
Cajun

materialgrl 01-21-2014 02:01 PM

Oksewnsew I'm afraid I need to bow out for a while. I just still don't feel well and I don't want to disappoint anyone and not be able to complete their block. I will be back just when I feel better.

Oksewnsew 01-21-2014 02:11 PM

Ok Materialgrl.. Sorry you're not feeling better.. This is a new year ya know, you're supposed to be up and runnin'..lolo Thanks for letting me know, and please take care of yourself.. Let me know when you're ready to come back. My best to you..

Glad to see so many pretty blocks going out, and being received, great job swappers. :thumbup:

Jean

rfbrazell 01-21-2014 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by Oksewnsew (Post 6526370)
Ok Materialgrl.. Sorry you're not feeling better.. This is a new year ya know, you're supposed to be up and runnin'..lolo Thanks for letting me know, and please take care of yourself.. Let me know when you're ready to come back. My best to you..

Glad to see so many pretty blocks going out, and being received, great job swappers. :thumbup:

Jean

I totally Agree Madame President

ssnare 01-21-2014 08:52 PM

cajun, it is a shooting star. I left out parts of the block so it would look like a shooting star.

Janice McC 01-22-2014 10:00 AM

I've just spent a few minutes looking at the pix and have found a couple I want to try. Just love the inspiration the thread provides. Thanks!

JuneBillie 01-22-2014 01:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I love all the latest pics of beautiful blocks. I am learning a lot on here. So much inspirations with each block I see.

My special quilt partner quiltingeileen received her block from me. She is very happy with how it will fit in with her other blocks. I am so glad. I know she is busy, so I will post a pic of the block I sent her.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]458098[/ATTACH]