Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Monthly Quilting Bee-Version lll (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-version-lll-t231362.html)

Janice McC 02-02-2014 01:37 PM

OMGOSH! Did I leave all those threads on there? Shame on me. Will be more careful in the future. Glad you liked it with the dark center. Janice

Originally Posted by JuanitaBean (Post 6548678)
Glad you liked your block Janice. Here is the block I got from her Love it Thanks for the extra side swap

JuanitaBean 02-02-2014 02:22 PM

I didn't even see them

cowgirlquilter 02-02-2014 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by Oksewnsew (Post 6551095)
I posted a name wrong - oopsie!.. Should be JVINEYARD, I put 'land'.. Sorry about that.

No problems, my dear! I am very grateful you take the huge job of organizing, listening, guiding, encouraging and celebrating all of our moments we spend on this wonderful board. I myself can attest to the graciousness of listening ears and strong shoulders for those moments when we have only our QB friends to really truly be friends. ;)

My February partner and I have connected and are all set for this month!

terriamn 02-02-2014 06:19 PM

Wow this is a beautiful block you received Jenniky.

Terriamn

terriamn 02-02-2014 06:26 PM

JuanitaBean, finished your block and will mail it out tomorrow.

Terriamn

ssnare 02-02-2014 08:10 PM

I finished my block for my Feb. swapper. I am still waiting for my block from my Jan. swapper.

Oksewnsew 02-02-2014 09:22 PM

HOLY COW guys, it's only the 2nd day of the month, what are ya gonna do the rest of the month??? Do we need to have a side swap of some sort to keep ya'all busy? lol Glad to see you're on the ball..

Jean

Elisabrat 02-03-2014 07:05 AM

Jean I think unfortunately that some people who are repeat offenders on not sending need a written warning then feedback that reflects the non compliance part of this deal. Everyone who plays puts time and heart into making something special. To not send is not cool at all :( Glad the majority still work hard at making this a great swap.

I am giving this afternoon to making my blocks today :) I have to work on a piano key border for another quit this morning and egad never done one of those! hope it is easy as it looks. great way to use some scrappy things for sure!

I have been super pleased with the quality of blocks made in this swap. Thank you to all of you who have made this a terrific experience for me. I was hesitant at first to join but love every minute. I am all for the side swaps that go on too.. if you have the time why not help someone else get their quilts moving faster along!!!

ssnare 02-03-2014 07:30 AM

Oh, I have plenty to do. I am working on a round robin, binding another quilt and tons of UFOs, plus lots of unpacking to do since we just moved. LOL.

rfbrazell 02-03-2014 09:15 AM

How about those

Seahawks
Go Hawks.....This was one happy state last night. There were more fireworks than the 4th of July.
I am sure that it was because Dotty in New York was cheering them on for my team. YEAH
Got my blocks from CJR in Vegas and as always they were BEAUTIFUL!
Just perfect. Will send pics when my camera gets charged.
Roberto