Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MUG RUG SWAP....Sign ups closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/mug-rug-swap-sign-ups-closed-t207882.html)

JuneBillie 02-20-2013 02:32 PM

Oh my goodness, more such pretty mug rugs. Argentium you did such a good job making yours. Can't wait to see more.

JuneBillie 02-20-2013 02:44 PM

These bunnies are so cute.

Elisabrat 02-21-2013 05:47 AM

Well Wednesday has come and gone.. did you hear from everyone Nelco? did you call on all your angels? Love the rainbow mug rug very cool idea. Are we supposed to be sending all the extra goodies that i am seeing here or is it a mug rug swap? I never join the secret pal swap because of the competition to send the biggest best box it overwhelms me as that obviously went on the 10.00 wayside to anything goes. While its nice to see all the pretty treats it feels like a bit of pressure to add to your package or disappoint your recipient. I hope it doesn't go that way. A simple swap is also very nice especially if your on a limited income (ie me).

I am glad you liked your bunnies Mary. I had fun making them and so humbled by your work that I wish i could hide mine behind my back! I wonder what next months theme will be. BTW i find some are so pretty you just have to hang them and dont you dare put a mug on that. Kind of like little framed pieces of art. I had a very lucky month with my mug rugs. Thanks for running the swap again Nelco. Great job for so little pay :)

Lizzytish 02-21-2013 08:24 AM

This is a mug rug swap if you choose to send more it is totally up you the sender but not a requirement. :)

lynnie 02-21-2013 10:43 AM

Hey brat...you read my mind. I got extras and gave extras, but always feel like i have to. Sometimes a simple swap is best. Dont get me wrong, i love goodies, but sometimes postage gets totally out of hands.
nelco, thank you so much for hosting this swap.you did great for your first swap.

Lizzytish 02-21-2013 11:48 AM

I am just happy to receive a mug rug. I never feel obligated to send anything else but what I signed up for but do when I if I feel like it. I never expect anything extras in return. Just to have fun.

Quilty-Louise 02-21-2013 12:05 PM

I never EXPECT to receive anything extra in any swap I do.

But I DO try to send a little something extra if for no other
reason than to put a bigger smile of the receivers face when
they open it.

So just know that if you ever get me and you do not include
an extra goodies I am perfectly ok with that as I did not expect
to get anything extra.

I just love swapping and making friends.

Nelco,
thank you for being a great hostess.

lynnie 02-21-2013 01:48 PM

And if you get me, dont feel obligated either, ( but i do love goodies)
But is not necessary.
a great day to all.

Nelco 02-21-2013 01:51 PM

You all are welcome for the good vibes. Been fighting a head cold so not doing much but reading different post. As to the ones that have PMd me with questions i will get back to you ASAP.

Still thinking of another one around April/May.

Liz22 02-21-2013 02:06 PM

Hi, I am not in this swap, but I really love seeing the pictures for inspiration! Thank you ladies for doing this?