Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MUG RUG SWAP....Sign ups closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/mug-rug-swap-sign-ups-closed-t207882.html)

Nelco 02-17-2013 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by nancia (Post 5867945)
i have my wings fluffed and my halo polished! just waiting for my robe to come back from the dry cleaners. gossimer is such a high maintenance fabric! in other words, if you need another angel i'm ready and willing!

Thank you Nancia...i will let you know when to go to the dry cleaners :)

Nelco 02-17-2013 10:35 AM

Originally Posted by JuneBillie (Post 5866484)
I was not in on this swap, but if you need an angel let me know, and I will try to do what I can. Just pm me.

June..You are so welcome for stepping up..i will let you know if I need you. :)

SewExtremeSeams 02-17-2013 12:04 PM

...sometimes, when we don't hear from someone there can be circumstances that are preventing them from responding. It is always a good practice to extend grace to others because we never know when we will need grace extended to us.

Momma_K 02-17-2013 12:30 PM

Nelco, I haven't recieved mine yet either but for good reason I'm sure. If you need another Angel, I'll be glad to help! I won't be back in town untill 25th, I'm in MI right now but can start on one as soon as I get back home. No problem!

MaryMazz 02-17-2013 01:01 PM

I will gladly post a photo of the OH SO CUTE MR that I received on Saturday. My daughter wants to scoop it up but it will be placed on my desk at work and enjoyed through Easter. Thank you Linda.

JuanitaBean 02-17-2013 03:51 PM

I can be a angel too. Just PM me

Elisabrat 02-17-2013 07:22 PM

ah another margarita Nancia just one more and all those little things.. will go away.. far away..

I am crossing fingers that Tuesdays mail comes with mug rugs for the lonely or perhaps someone will write and just say they cant do it so all the marvelous angels here can fly right to the rescue.

I had a sewing day not virtually unless post sewing counts. I finished three boom blocks which isnt bad for a good day and today was a tired day so it was great. now I can get back to other projects that have sew me written all over them .. I hope we get a few more picture posts. My daughter in law fell in love with my egg mug rug I had to give it to her. she said the bunny was soooo cute.. and well hell ..fine you can have it. REALLY? REALLY?? oooh thank you so much so Mary M. your mr was a double hit :)

nancia 02-18-2013 12:26 AM

mmmm, margarita's make you feel heavenly! till tomorrow when they headache like the devil! lol. i have never had too many, but just once i'd like to find out how many that is. lol

WeeFi 02-18-2013 12:32 AM

I received a really cute mr from jenilope96 but have failed miserably to post a pic. I clicked the icon and when I select the file and click the upload button nothing happens. My pc has windows8. Don't know if that's got anything to do with it or if I doing something dumb. Any suggestions?

MaryMazz 02-18-2013 09:01 AM

2 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]396059[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]396060[/ATTACH]Here are the photos of my silent swap MR with Elisabrat.