Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MUG RUG SWAP....Sign ups closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/mug-rug-swap-sign-ups-closed-t207882.html)

Boop56 01-25-2013 11:25 AM

Hey!!! Did anone send one to a warm state with beauiful sunrise and sunsets on awesome oceans???? All of tem are so cute. LOVING IT!

SewExtremeSeams 01-25-2013 01:49 PM

Originally Posted by MaryMazz (Post 5812422)
Attaching a photo of what I will be sending to my partner. Happy quilting![ATTACH=CONFIG]390523[/ATTACH]

Oh, is it me? I love and collect snowmen. Your mug rug is so cute!

Nelco 01-25-2013 04:50 PM

The M.R.s are going out and the senders have been good about PM me when they do..NOW on the receiving end even though you post on this site that you got it - also PM your partner and me that you got it PLEASE. It will help me to keep track in case I need to call the Angels out.

Elisabrat 01-25-2013 05:56 PM

Too bad hoped mine arrived today but maybe in the next mail. I am hoping I did good :) love the rooster love the snowman and well will probably love the one I receive too. I wish I could do more but well so many pots in the fire better to stick to one for now. you can flip mine over if you like so in theory it could feel like you have two! see variety! excitement all in a tiny package. I will wait to see if the post I sure hope so I couldnt take pics of them before they went.

Cheesehead 01-25-2013 06:18 PM

I hope all the swappers post pictures of the mug rugs they receive. I can't wait to see the variety of 90+ mug rugs!

Jan

TammyB 01-25-2013 06:28 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Lots of nice "rugs" coming in. Lookey here what I received today from Pam1111! So cute. The front has brown tones with a coffee motif, back is polka dots, and look at that brown rick rack around the edge. And, she sent a matching mug and wonderful teas and cocoa. I love it all. Thanks so much Pam! So thoughtful of you. Looks like you are near Tampa. I lived in Pensacola when my husband was in flight school in the 80s. I've also visited Anna Maria Island. It's beautiful there!

I'm finishing up my rug for my partner tomorrow. Long week at work so I didn't get to sew.

Pat625 01-25-2013 09:02 PM

Originally Posted by Boop56 (Post 5812888)
Hey!!! Did anone send one to a warm state with beauiful sunrise and sunsets on awesome oceans???? All of tem are so cute. LOVING IT!

Oh yes!!! Send them all to be in the sunshine!! LOL..Working on mine this weekend and will be sending out Monday or Tuesday...PS_Boop 56- my best years working were in St. Cloud!!

Elisabrat 01-26-2013 05:32 AM

Now that is cute. I love the idea of rick rack. I think if I tried using that it would be a hot mess. Very cute. love these rugs. Snowmen, roosters and now coffee for your coffee (and tea too). Lovely work guys.

Lstew2212 01-26-2013 06:14 AM

Love all the pics, mine are going out to AL on Monday, I hope my swap partner likes what I made.....

tulip43 01-26-2013 06:15 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is the mug rug I sent to my partner.going to try posting a picture[ATTACH=CONFIG]390822[/ATTACH]