Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MUG RUG SWAP....Sign ups closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/mug-rug-swap-sign-ups-closed-t207882.html)

Psychomomquilter 01-25-2013 04:41 AM

what I have seen looks great!! I will be sending mine out today so I hope someone will like it!!

Boop56 01-25-2013 07:04 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Hello everyone. Woke up to heavy fog which is now just burning off. I have done two mug rugs for my friend but I would appreciate some feedback and please be honest on my rugs. I just am not sure if this is what you are looking for. i want to mail them off tomorrow. My 'friend' is a junior member and lives in the state I am from. If I left now and drove north, I could be at her house in 24 hours. She sounds like a very busy person. My high today should be around 78 degrees. This is her forcast. Day: Cloudy with light snow likely. Highs around 21°F. Wind chill around 11°F. South southeast wind 7 to 8 MPH. Chance of precipitation near 100%. Snow accumulation of 0.8 in. possible. Stay warm my friend. Wish I could send you some sunshine. One last hint: her favorite color is my husbands favorite color.

LindaC 01-25-2013 07:45 AM

I received a beauty of a mug rug from Nelco today. I love it. We've had heavy rain for the last couple of days so it is really dark, not great for taking photos. Hopefully I can get a nice photo tomorrow.
Best wishe everyone
LindaC

MaryMazz 01-25-2013 08:18 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Attaching a photo of what I will be sending to my partner. Happy quilting![ATTACH=CONFIG]390523[/ATTACH]

Boop56 01-25-2013 08:26 AM

Originally Posted by MaryMazz (Post 5812422)
Attaching a photo of what I will be sending to my partner. Happy quilting![ATTACH=CONFIG]390523[/ATTACH]

That snowman is just adorbale!!! He could come my way and not melt. YEA!!!

buddy'smom 01-25-2013 09:04 AM

Oh he would melt your way but not mone, he's soooooooooooo cute.

Originally Posted by Boop56 (Post 5812442)
That snowman is just adorbale!!! He could come my way and not melt. YEA!!!

IrelandDragonQuilting 01-25-2013 09:23 AM

Boop56 I think those are perfect! But if you are not sure, you can always mail them to me ;) I am sure she will absolutely LOVE them!!

Nelco 01-25-2013 09:45 AM

Originally Posted by Boop56 (Post 5812223)
Hello everyone. Woke up to heavy fog which is now just burning off. I have done two mug rugs for my friend but I would appreciate some feedback and please be honest on my rugs. I just am not sure if this is what you are looking for. i want to mail them off tomorrow. My 'friend' is a junior member and lives in the state I am from. If I left now and drove north, I could be at her house in 24 hours. She sounds like a very busy person. My high today should be around 78 degrees. This is her forcast. Day: Cloudy with light snow likely. Highs around 21°F. Wind chill around 11°F. South southeast wind 7 to 8 MPH. Chance of precipitation near 100%. Snow accumulation of 0.8 in. possible. Stay warm my friend. Wish I could send you some sunshine. One last hint: her favorite color is my husbands favorite color.

I like them ..good work.

lvbabyboomer 01-25-2013 09:57 AM

Oh so cute...I love anything snowman. Hummmm

lvbabyboomer 01-25-2013 10:01 AM

My mug rugs went out yesterday to a very cold state. Yes I made two....like potato chips you can't just make one.

Diane