Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MUG RUG SWAP....Sign ups closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/mug-rug-swap-sign-ups-closed-t207882.html)

nancia 01-23-2013 07:45 PM

3 Attachment(s)
okey dokey, here goes! these are the mug rugs i rec'd from jaba! they look great in my kitchen!!

aren't they wonderful!! and an early valentine, too! thanks so much, Jaba!

jaba 01-23-2013 07:58 PM

You are so welcome nancia, I'm way happy you liked them. I have never made a mug rug before, the Valentine 1 I was experimenting so I thought orange kitchen....gotta' be orange and a binder of chocolate.

Shadowirish 01-23-2013 08:01 PM

Got mine finished, will be in the mail tomorrow......they have a long way to travel. I might miss getting mine in a timely manner. We have to have the mail stopped on Monday the 28th and won't be able to pick it up until Feb 5th....DH won tickets to the Super Bowl! WooHoo! New Orleans here we come!

lynnie 01-23-2013 08:07 PM

Mary congrats. Love the chocolate and orange mug rug. Keep them pics coming.

mary quilting 01-23-2013 08:39 PM

I 'm going to try to get to P.O. tomorrow

Linny 01-24-2013 05:24 AM

Mary, the mr's you made for Nancia are really cute....the orange is my fav!

Elisabrat 01-24-2013 05:27 AM

MINE IS COMING TO ME! how do I Know? well there was a post from Tennessee saying they are going west right and a long way to go so it has to be me!!! ok maybe it doesnt but I can live in my own fantasies if I like. I love the orange one Jaba. I think fruit or maybe like ones with cookies candies those fabrics wouldnt they make perfect mug rugs? oh I need to find some. Saw some great candy box ones with all the chocolates in a row and mix that with some cherry fabric and well tada chocolate covered cherrries. oh gosh I loved chocolate covered cherries as a little kid. heckI loved candy as a kid. think I overate it or something cause well.. I am over it. except for.. jelly beans and salt water taffy. those are good still. yup and carmels.. ok guess I am NOT over it. Morning everyone! about to run out the door this lovely 5:30 in the morning. Rain and snow today in the not so sunny CA Sierras. not much snow but snow.

Cheesehead 01-24-2013 07:19 AM

Originally Posted by JuneBillie (Post 5808854)
CheeseHead, That is so cute. How did you ever think of that?

JuneBillie,
The teapot/cup design was an applique embroidery design. I have a feature on my embroidery machine that will let me make an applique out of any design I stitch out. So this was an applique'd applique design:D, clear as mud?

Jan

nurse bonnie 01-24-2013 09:59 AM

FYI ~ I am out of town til monday. I will b mailing mine out to my partner at that time also as it got left behind cuz i had to leave in a hurry.

Nelco 01-24-2013 10:40 AM

That will be fine. Hope things are Okay at your end.

Originally Posted by nurse bonnie (Post 5810265)
FYI ~ I am out of town til monday. I will b mailing mine out to my partner at that time also as it got left behind cuz i had to leave in a hurry.