Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MUG RUG SWAP....Sign ups closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/mug-rug-swap-sign-ups-closed-t207882.html)

Gigi07 01-28-2013 03:00 PM

Mailed my MR's out today! Heading south of me.... My first MR turned out to big so made another but sending both... Hope you can post pictures... :-)

lvbabyboomer 01-28-2013 03:32 PM

Some very cute and original mug rugs out there. They all look great.

rwquilts 01-28-2013 04:19 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I agree...super cute mug rugs so far...can't wait to see more! :) These are a couple that I sent out today, but to someone in a different swap, so it's okay to post them here. Had fun making them. As you can see they are for Valentine's Day. :)

Lizzytish 01-28-2013 04:30 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I got a really neat mug rug today from Mawluv! I love the different fabric she used and all the different quilting techniques really add accent to the fabric. Thanks a bunch I will use it with pride.

LoupEsprit 01-28-2013 06:28 PM

Hmmm... One going to a zip totalling 24... could be mine! But It's not cold here...
The other going WAY west... Could me mine also!

Where are the teaser pics!! And Should I just post the full pics of what I made? I'm shipping them tomorrow.

DustysMomma 01-28-2013 06:48 PM

My lil chili dipper (Dusty hates when I call him that! :D) shipped out mine today. The postman should be delivering it on Thursday. :) He was supposed to put something extra in it. I told him it should be either candy or mug related, so there's no telling what he picked.

Gigi07 01-28-2013 07:09 PM

Correction... sorry

Mailed my MR's out today! Heading SOUTH WEST of me.... My first MR turned out to big so made another but sending both... Hope you can post pictures... :-)

Argentium 01-28-2013 07:17 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]391516[/ATTACH]

I still have to quilt mine, which should happen after school tomorrow. They're kinda large, like mug rugs with delusions of placemat-hood, but that's just more room for snacks, right? :thumbup:

marytoddliz 01-28-2013 08:00 PM

Well I received the cutest Mug rugs you could imagine. I know I saw the cats posted, I will go hunt them up so you can see them again! (I am truly sorry, please don't let Linda AKA "leBrat" hit me because I gave her a big ol' promise that I would post pictures today) But my secret pal Donna H-M sent me a really cute cat mug rug and a Valentine one. They are truly adorable, thank you so much!

Now on to my HUGE excuse as to why I still don't have any pictures... I went to the PO, boy was it crowded, I mean crazy the day before Christmas crowded... The rates changed and you would think that everyone in this little town had to go and tell the Postal workers their opinion! I heard a lot of complaints, and I heard a lot of well why don't you just raise it to 50 cents and be done with it!... OK you get the picture I was there a really long time!

When I finally got to the Post-guy I handed him my packages and a few letters and said I want to mail them and I want confirmations, he smiled and was very nice, OK where do you want me to send this one? Oh boy that would be my Mug rug and darned if I did not put the address on it! So then I had to go back to my Mom's house down load the address put it on the mug rug, going a really really long way away... (that was a small hint) then I decided to stop at walgreens since it was closer, got in to the camera dept and realized that I could not find the chip from my camera! (don't be to surprised, usually I can't even find the camera) but I had just had it in my hand, I remember it in my hand when I was talking to the guy at the post office... Well I went back to the PO and the guy remembered me, asked me if I had the address on the package, yup... oops AGAIN! didn't have the package with me! But he did have the chip, small miracles happen in small towns, they remember everyone!

By then I was tired, and had to meet my sister at the retirement home so we could have dinner with Mom. my sister and my Mom both think I am the one who might be in need of assisted living! Tomorrow I repeat the day, hopefully with better results! And the totally strange thing is, I usually am not quite so bad!

So my very patient partner is going to get a Mug rug that has a story, and Linda Lebrat' can't yell at me too much, because you ladies won't let her~ Right???

gingerbreadmamma 01-28-2013 08:27 PM

Thank up so much for the mug rug I love it. The cards were so nice they were a surprise, my girls loved them.