Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Needlecase Exchange (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/needlecase-exchange-t188044.html)

Neesie 06-10-2012 06:15 PM

Lynnie, I'll be keeping you in my prayers, as well! {{{{{ HUGS }}}}}

SewExtremeSeams 06-11-2012 08:52 AM

I will be praying for you Lynnie for a successful surgery and a speedy recovery. :)

fmhall2 06-11-2012 11:18 AM

Does anyone know how or when we will be notified who our swap partner is? Will it be by e-mail or on the Board or what?

mary quilting 06-11-2012 11:25 AM

I am wondering the same thing.can not wait to find out who my partner will be

Neesie 06-11-2012 11:28 AM

I hope it's by QB notification, as email often gets lost.

Judith1005 06-11-2012 02:27 PM

The last time, she notified us by pm here on the QB. I too am looking forward to getting my name. I really hope my partner will like something about the one I finished. I don't do that well when I have to hurry. If I have to make one at the last minute.

goldsberry921 06-11-2012 06:01 PM

I hope we find out soon. I'm excited about the swap, I know the few "testers" I made don't seem all that creative but I'm happy to have attempted a new project/swap of sorts.

Originally Posted by Judith1005 (Post 5282106)
The last time, she notified us by pm here on the QB. I too am looking forward to getting my name. I really hope my partner will like something about the one I finished. I don't do that well when I have to hurry. If I have to make one at the last minute.

Judith1005 06-12-2012 04:27 AM

Good Morning Swappers. I got my NAME. Yeah, this is so much fun. Now, time for clues....... My secret partner lives about 13 1/2 hours from me, In a sorta south westernly direction. My finished needlebook is NOT my partners favorite color. I will have to think on this. I wonder if she will like the one I finished. Hmmmm, thinking......My partner doesn't post to the QB a super lot. But, she's starting to more. lol, Well, that's all the clues for now. Just want to pick up a little something special locally to send to my secret partner and will be mailing very soon.! Will be dropping more hints soon.

CarolinePaj 06-12-2012 04:49 AM

Hi Everyone,

You should all have your partners name, boardname and address now. If you have not received a partner please let me know though I am sure I got you all.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE remember to let me know when you post your needlecase to your partner and when you receive a needlecase from your partner - this is very important as I don't want to chase up items that have been sent and received!

Remember that all needlecases must be posted by the 29th June 2012 - NO LATER - If you are having problems please please contact me..... there is nothing that cannot be fixed!

Can you please remember to put a note in with your needlecase as this is a secret swap and you are not sending to the person who is sending to you.... so at the moment I am the only person who knows who is sending to whom.... so your swap person needs to know who you are to say thank you.

Manners Please remember to thank the person who sends your needlecase. They have spent time and put love into making these items so a thank you is the least we can do.

Okay... no more moaning and nagging from me..... let's all have some fun!

Hugs

Caroline

Neesie 06-12-2012 06:29 AM

Originally Posted by CarolinePaj (Post 5283277)
Hi Everyone,

You should all have your partners name, boardname and address now. If you have not received a partner please let me know though I am sure I got you all.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE remember to let me know when you post your needlecase to your partner and when you receive a needlecase from your partner - this is very important as I don't want to chase up items that have been sent and received!

Caroline

Just sent you a PM. I don't have a name. :(