Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Needlecase Exchange (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/needlecase-exchange-t188044.html)

goldsberry921 06-08-2012 05:48 PM

I thought you might like that idea!!!

Originally Posted by Neesie (Post 5275208)
I like the fabric store and pity party idea. I have chocolate!!! :thumbup:

Neesie 06-09-2012 06:51 AM

Any idea that involves fabric shopping and possible dark chocolate, is a sure winner! :thumbup:

I had a few new ideas, just as I was falling asleep, last night. Really "FANTASTIC!" ideas! Ever noticed how one's ideas seem so much more brilliant, when one is half-asleep? Now that it's morning . . . well, I'm not so sure. :p

SewExtremeSeams 06-09-2012 07:00 AM

Originally Posted by Neesie (Post 5276447)
Any idea that involves fabric shopping and possible dark chocolate, is a sure winner! :thumbup:

I had a few new ideas, just as I was falling asleep, last night. Really "FANTASTIC!" ideas! Ever noticed how one's ideas seem so much more brilliant, when one is half-asleep? Now that it's morning . . . well, I'm not so sure. :p

Oh, you got it bad Nessie! :D I have a little tablet in the drawer next to my side of the bed just so I can write down all of the things I want to remember next morning, in case I wake up "thinking" of all that needs to be done. I can rearrange all of my furniture, etc. and leap tall buildings in that half asleep state. :D:D

JuneBillie 06-09-2012 07:13 AM

I did the same last night. I was more than half asleep, and got a great idea for a project. Hope I manage to keep it stored.:D

Neesie 06-09-2012 07:38 AM

I do need to keep a note pad and pencil, next to my bedside (for "must do" and "needed" items). However, I'm not sure it'd be possible to describe some of my crazed ideas. I do kinda remember one of last night's brilliant ideas . . . and it involved stitching and turning a part of the needle case, in a rather impossible way. Made sense, last night, though. :D

Neesie 06-09-2012 07:41 AM

Originally Posted by JuneBillie (Post 5276503)
I did the same last night. I was more than half asleep, and got a great idea for a project. Hope I manage to keep it stored.:D

I can just see rushing to cut some fabric, then afterwards thinking, "What the heck have I done?????" :D

CAS49OR 06-09-2012 09:54 AM

Some of your best ideas come when you are half asleep. It is a good idea to have a notebook to write them down (wish I did that) because sometimes you will not remember your brilliance when fully awake!

Originally Posted by SewExtremeSeams (Post 5276470)
Oh, you got it bad Nessie! :D I have a little tablet in the drawer next to my side of the bed just so I can write down all of the things I want to remember next morning, in case I wake up "thinking" of all that needs to be done. I can rearrange all of my furniture, etc. and leap tall buildings in that half asleep state. :D:D

goldsberry921 06-09-2012 12:26 PM

I just found a pattern but not sure if I want to attempt it. Normally I go to my friend's house to get some help. I am not good at reading patterns, I 'm the first to admit it!! Man!! Claudia picked a fine time to go to Louisiana!!!! Good thing she is coming back today!!!! LOL

Originally Posted by Neesie (Post 5276552)
I do need to keep a note pad and pencil, next to my bedside (for "must do" and "needed" items). However, I'm not sure it'd be possible to describe some of my crazed ideas. I do kinda remember one of last night's brilliant ideas . . . and it involved stitching and turning a part of the needle case, in a rather impossible way. Made sense, last night, though. :D

JuneBillie 06-09-2012 01:09 PM

I look forward to finding out our swap person. Getting all excited again. lol....

goldsberry921 06-09-2012 06:20 PM

Me too JuneBillie!!!!

Originally Posted by JuneBillie (Post 5277113)
I look forward to finding out our swap person. Getting all excited again. lol....