Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Needlecase Exchange (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/needlecase-exchange-t188044.html)

sherrykae 05-06-2012 10:06 AM

I'm in just sent a PM sounds like fun!

CAS49OR 05-06-2012 12:25 PM

I really, really love the needlecase I received, I don't think I even need another one. On the other hand, all the ideas and pretty cases shown were inspiring. hmmmmmmmmmm, maybe I should get in.

JuneBillie 05-06-2012 02:46 PM

Cas yes it does sound like fun. I got my pm back that I am in. Now for the designings. :thumbup:

cuppy 05-06-2012 04:31 PM

Count me in! Cuppy

Jan Rutherford 05-06-2012 05:10 PM

HEY if ANY one thinks they don't need another needle case well.... think twice. I have one upstairs on my sewing table one downstairs by my hand sewing for tv/couch time, I keep one in a kit that travels with me to retreats , workshops, oh yes an emergency gift needed RIGHT NOW! ...etc... SO there you have it... Send in that PM. And join the FUN =^.^=

Judith1005 05-06-2012 07:11 PM

Oh happy day, my pm has been sent. I wouldn't want to miss out on the fun. Thanks for hosting again Caroline. :)

TiltedEars 05-07-2012 05:54 PM

Loved this swap last time around.

Question ~ part of the sign-up info was "favorite color"... should we wait for partner assignments before beginning our needle cases so we can cater to the favorite color? Personally, I am thrilled with anything made with love regardless of color.

SewExtremeSeams 05-07-2012 06:02 PM

Thanks Caroline. I will sign up and send you my info as soon as I have one made for my to-be partner. My mid year resolution is to make item before signing up for swaps. Thanks for putting this on again and for making the sign-up and mail dates far enough out there so I have time to complete a needlecase! :)

Judith1005 05-07-2012 06:41 PM

Well said TiltedEars, I feel the same as you do.

Originally Posted by TiltedEars (Post 5201026)
Loved this swap last time around.

Question ~ part of the sign-up info was "favorite color"... should we wait for partner assignments before beginning our needle cases so we can cater to the favorite color? Personally, I am thrilled with anything made with love regardless of color.

TiltedEars 05-07-2012 08:31 PM

What a wonderful resolution & a great way to feel at peace when swap deadlines approach. I much prefer to be on the "I'm ready for this" side rather than the "oh crap" side of a deadline. That's partially why I asked my question about whether we're required to try to match color preferences of our partner, which would of course mean that we must wait til after partners are assigned to begin.

Originally Posted by SewExtremeSeams (Post 5201046)
Thanks Caroline. I will sign up and send you my info as soon as I have one made for my to-be partner. My mid year resolution is to make item before signing up for swaps. Thanks for putting this on again and for making the sign-up and mail dates far enough out there so I have time to complete a needlecase! :)