Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   November Secret Pal Sign up Closes Nov 3rd CDST 4pm (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/november-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-nov-3rd-cdst-4pm-t204478.html)

quiltnut4ever 11-18-2012 07:04 AM

Grandma Peg, sorry for your loss, you are in my prayers.

Nice pkgs everyone! Still waiting on mine but in the meantime I'll keep busy getting my sp package ready for Dec.
has anyone heard from Lori lately?

dabbler312 11-18-2012 07:20 AM

mooretll - what issue is the Quilter's Newsletter magazine? I love the feathered star peaking through.

Great packages again this month - santa table runner is perfect for the upcoming christmas season - nice.

brenda21 11-18-2012 07:40 AM

quiltnut~Lori answered my PM from last night....she may just be busy or resting.

greenini 11-18-2012 08:34 AM

Originally Posted by SEGASAL (Post 5663756)
Here you go Greenini!

Thanks so much. Am seriously considering a serious nap at 11:32 AM.
So sorry about your loss Grandma Peg.
Hope everyone is ok other then that.

LindaR 11-18-2012 09:08 AM

glad you like everything Verna...I use the "thread catchers" when I mostly hand sew. they come in handy for all the times you need to rethread your needle...have a great Thanks Giving....

mooretll 11-18-2012 09:35 AM

It is April 2007 and it has some beautiful quilts in it.
Grandma peg so sorry for your lose hugs sent your way.

Originally Posted by dabbler312 (Post 5664913)
mooretll - what issue is the Quilter's Newsletter magazine? I love the feathered star peaking through.

Great packages again this month - santa table runner is perfect for the upcoming christmas season - nice.

Crafty Darlene 11-18-2012 10:26 AM

Great pkgs everyone, still waiting on mine! So sorry for your loss Grandma Peg, keeping you and your family in my prayers!

luvstoquilt 11-18-2012 11:38 AM

Grandma Peg..thinking of your family. You are in my prayers..

Great packages everyone! I got a pm from Lori yesterday. Wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving in case I forget to do that later.

mdall 11-18-2012 01:34 PM

SP, just checked tracking on your package. Said its expected delivery date was the 16th, but still has it as sitting in PA as of the 15th. Not sure what the hold up is and not sure why its in PA since that is the complete opposite direction of where it needs to go but I imagine it will be there tomorrow hopefully. Just in case some of you out there are curous here is the tracking number and you can check it for yourself and see if maybe its coming your way.
03112550000122970059, hope you get it soon.

dconroy84 11-18-2012 02:01 PM

Hi Quiltingdragon,
I received both of my packages and I can't Thank You enough for everything that you sent.
All the kitty material was perfect and the Christmas material I have plans for also. I LOVE my new Lamb tape measure is so cute I can't beleive you found it. The puzzle books were perfect I just finished my last book so these were just in time. The pincushion jar with the clips are great I been looking at the clips in several catalogs and couldn't make up my mind if I should order them or not thank you now I can try them out. The needles for my machine are perfect I needed some new ones. And my little furface loves his new toys. Thank you for the M&M's and the fudge and the molded candy I'm trying not to eat it all at once and pace myself so I don't eat it all at once.
I hope I didn't forget anything everything was so on target for me THANK YOU.

Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving,
Donna C.
dconroy84